iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Eerie indiana (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Eerie indiana
Trash4130
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3386

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Trash4130   Email Trash4130   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha well im not a lady and well if i did marry her then well, that would mean you would have to marry that jeremy beadle with the beadle "good hand" for making cakes hand, how do you feel about that?hah its either him or jim from eastenders? sorry theres no way out of it! already been arranged! gutted... [Razz]

that is pretty amazing that you can remember that though, that really does feel like a long time ago now! i still think though, the cherry on top of the cake for annoying adverts has got to be those stupid lolly pop and doll adverts that are always on during the weekend that are all soo blatently dubbing young kids voices with haggard old men and women! so wrong!!! and soooooo annoying!

Posts: 77 | From: London, England | Registered: Oct 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NOOOOOO.......You and Sonia sittin in a tree K I S S I N G!!!!! besides I'm marrying mini Den so tough luck buddy! ....spare a thought if you would...for the YOP adverts...terrible.."give me YOP me momma til da mornin come"..I bet Eddie Grant is thrilled that his music is being used in such a positive way!
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trash4130
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3386

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Trash4130   Email Trash4130   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha it sounds like a classic, cant say ive seen it though! well yaknow at least sonia doesnt have cake hand and owns all her own teeth!even if she did get born in the ugly womb. wow at least im not a celebrity, id be all over that spawn of satan magazine hello with that comment hah.

talking about all these bad adverts has made me realise one thing! we watch too much tv haha!! i wish we had halloween adverts and stuff like that,that i always hear about from the states. some zombie adverts would be so cool!! simon peg could do them and they would rule!

Posts: 77 | From: London, England | Registered: Oct 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know what you mean, everyone on 80's rewind is really excited about halloween, coz it's such a big thing over there...it's really lame here...we tried to copy them...and failed miserably! curse you England for having a crappy halloween in this way (much fist shaking)
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trash4130
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3386

Member Rated:
shake that fist at the rain as well, shake harder!! are you doing anything good for halloween?are youdressing up for anything good? i come back from a bmx road trip the day before so im hoping i'lll be awake enough for a good fancy dress ho down of some sorts!! not to mention a cheesy film, i bought so many after readin what everyone else is going to watch on one of the other threads. im such a sucker for buying vids!hopefully gunna have loads to watch"
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
Phew i just had a bath, so soz if I was like FOREVER. I dont have anything planned for halloween, if I'm not working I might partake in muchos boogie ing on down in the 80's room at the local club...yeah baby yeah!
Trash4130
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3386

Member Rated:
alllright, damn that was the quickest bath ever! your lucky you have a local place that plays good cheesy music, ive got nada! well thats a lie! ive got two big clubs but they're full of commerical r'n'b and gayrage.how rubbish! although ive heard threw the grapevine that a pub near me is have a fancy dress late liscene night with 70's and 80's music! it better be true or they'll be hell's toupee (hell to pay) who knows, maybe i'll bring back a dead rockstar through an old record,hey,it could happen
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
But you live in London...surely you must have a reflex there??? I went to the one in Birmingham last friday when I visited my friend...it was BRILLIANT! I believe they are a chain, there's one in Nottingham so there must be one near you. Have you ever been to the Intrepid Fox?? it's in Soho..... Our local club is great, it plays rock in one room and 80"s in the other...YAY! sometimes they even end on livin on a prayer, and in my local pub, on a friday there's a DJ who will paly more than a feeling and since you've been gone as you request it....life is good.
Trash4130
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3386

Member Rated:
haha thats cool! well i dont really live in london, i live just on the outskirts in a place i like to call Nam, thats twickenham for everyone else! nah ive never been to the intrepid fox. im really slack with places up in town. i only really go to gig venues! however the underworld in camden does do a pretty funny 80s night on a friday! if your ever in town id reccomend it, you might not get much old rock but you get the cheese! and thats always funny!
i might be going to nottingham on my trip next week so if i do i'll keep an eye out for it!! i know im deffinitely going to derby which is near nottingham right? do you knwo anything good up there on a saturday night?

Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
Me and my friend have started a new thing, that we try to go to London every 2 months for a night out...last time she pulled this French dude who looked like Nuno Bettencourt (Extreme) so I was the queen gooseberry! but we had a good time anyway...I think we are gonna check out camden by night, seein as I got dissed by an old goth at Slime Light....coz I was wearin trainers and not new rocks...GIT! I've only been out in Nottingham once, it's a bit rough and full of townies, but there's rock city...that's really good...go there...oh and pub called the pit and the pendulem, which is kinda cool, there is another one but I cant remember it's name its called the something and something.....people there will know if you tell em its a rock pub.....I dont know about derby tho. Have you ever heard of Radlands in Northampton?
Trash4130
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3386

Member Rated:
aw nice one, if we get to nottingham i'll be sure to check it out, ive heard abotu rock city, would be good tosee what the hype is about! ive never been to radlands, we might be ending our trip with a session there as its kind of on our way back home from upt north though! but we dont usually get to ride our kiddies bikes every single day so we'll probably be dead! do ya live near there then?
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
Yeah I live in Northampton, its just up from where I work.
Trash4130
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3386

Member Rated:
ah good stuff! talking of work, ive got to go tomorrow and its pretty late! i think im gunna hit the sack attack! its been nice chattin to you though! if i dont hear from ya have a cool week and stuff! i might just add you to msn messenger if you use it? and if you dont mind?
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
You are so right, I'm on shift at 8am aaarrrrgh! I've got a MAC and I'm still trying to work out how to use MSN, but yeah it's cool to add me. My E-mail address is in my profile bit on this page anyway....goodnight and remember...every rose has its thorn, every nght has it's dawn just like every cowboy sings a sad sad song.....it was nice to meet you Sonia lover. ha ha
Trash4130
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3386

Member Rated:
haha what a good quote to finish the night on!! i bet jeremy is loving it! cake hands gunna get ya! take it easy yo!
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good lord, don't you ppl have yahoo messenger or something?? [Razz]
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geez, Earth Angel I should have warned you to stay clear of the Trash around here. [Big Grin] Sick'em Ronnie [Wink] , I mean this place is all about quality 90s postings, not flirting and making out. I mean, that's what the 80s board is for isn't it? [Razz]

Btw, this is the most "Action" the 90s board has ever gotten fer sure. [Karate Kid]

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
Hey since when does talkin about 90's kids programmes and terrible adverts constitute flirting?.....
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys are hillarouis!!!!!
I don't think i've even posted on the 90's Rewind...and then I saw Eerie Indiana and about poo'd my pants........I loved that show!
So I skimmed through you guys convo...very cute! [Wink]
Back to Eerie.....it was such a cool original idea of a kids show! Very Twilight Zone meets Amazing Stories.....it was brillant!
It's on DVD here in the US! I'll find the Amazon link.....if that'll help any....?? I'm ready to buy them any day now!

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here ya go!

Eerie Indiana

Such a great show!!!!!!!

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's the most I ever saw on a 90's post too.

Earth and Trash.....another Rewind pair of GOOFS.

Isn't it fun, first it starts as a little getting to know ya kind of deal, and the next thing you know....

Your watching Valley Girl with all your friends....and thinking wouldn't it be fun to star in your only Valley Goof movie....

I don't know....maybe it only happens to every
1322 Rewinders.....

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trash4130
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3386

Member Rated:
goof smoof, its all about a good convo and a good reminisce over old uk adverts! there arent enough nerds in England, gotta do some kind of representing! as you guys say in new youuurk, ya get me
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
Ah the Mufster comes through yet again....Eerie Indiana was BRILLIANT. Wasnt it Gomez Adams who ran the shop?.......ps Valley Girl tomorrow after a some kind of wonderful screening...yeah baby!
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Muffy I knew you would be all over this show, you Indie!!! And Isis I agree that #1322 is way cool and movies aren't the same now, they are better. [Wink]

Eerie huh?

-

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
You'd think all the weirdness would give Eerie a rest at least once a year: maybe on Halloween? But no. Mitchell's dad is planning a special Halloween show on radio station WERD -- a spooky story about invaders from Mars. Then MItchell and Stanley find some cool stuff to wear at the local costume shop, and offer to help the owner organize a Halloween parade in return. Little do they know that they're about to get caught up in the weirdest adventure of all. Because some of the people in Eerie aren't really people -- and Dad's Halloween radio show might just turn out to be true!
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home