iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Anyone fans of 90210?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone fans of 90210?
CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was there from beginning to End. This is one of those few shows that I saw every episode! I consider this a Prime-Time Soap. I loved everyone on the show Except Brenda [Roll Eyes] She gets on everyone nerves. Dylan was the Man. And Valerie was too. I liked the Late High School and College years the Best. Like when David was the 2nd one of the gang to start use Drugs. Of course Dylan was the First he even put his self in a Comma. Some people just assumed that since it was about rich kids all they did was shop and hang out at the mall. But it was so much more than that. I could go on & on about all these rich kids Problems But I wont. Just thought I'll mention this show since this is the 90's Boards.
Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to admit that I am one of the only people in my age group that has never actually seen an entire episode of 90210. In the town that I live in, now this was early 90s mind you, we did not get a FOX channel. This made watching that show very difficult. All of my college friends would come home and talk about how they were obsessed with it. Sorry I never felt like I missed out on anything on that one. For starters, for some reason I have never been able to stand Brian Austin Green, sorry to any fans, he just bugs me!
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's Cool Here I never was a Big Brian Austin Green Fan either. He Barely Made it in the Click He Was The Biggest Dork in the early Shows. Remember he tried to Rap and start his career.
Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HipsterMom27
Rewind Jedi
Member # 2161

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for HipsterMom27   Email HipsterMom27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry...I had 2 kids by the '90s so watching HS angst didn't cut it for me.

The '90s was all about Seinfeld in my book.

~Real & spectacular

Posts: 1019 | From: NYS | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jules
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2627

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jules   Email Jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loved 90210. It was great. I liked the high school years the best. I did not like it as much after Brenda left. It wasn't as good.
Posts: 944 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
Jules com'on your going tell me that you did'nt care for Val. She was the same as Brenda but Worse Val was SEXY & she was a Bi*#H. She smoke dope The first day she got to the Walsh's Home. And the CATFIGHTS between Val & Kelly I think they really hated each other. And remember when Dylan Pulled a gun on Brandon cause Dylan was P-noyd about getting robbed This is a Classic T.V. show and i still watch it on FX in the morning
Jules
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2627

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jules   Email Jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked Val, too. Just think if they were both living in the same house, that would have been even better. I love that show, and I still watch it too. Remeber when Brenda tried to dye her hair blonde and it turned out green? That was funny.
Posts: 944 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sam hain2
Rewind Maestro
Member # 1964

- posted      Profile for sam hain2   Email sam hain2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Val was such a sweet thing when she attended Bayside High. But when she started to attend West Beverley she turned into a major B and also picked up two other very impressive assets. [Big Grin]
Posts: 999 | From: Bismarck, ND | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
Yeah Val did Had such School Spirit at Bayside! They were no match for Valley High. I guess Beverly Hills would make anybody a Bi**h
Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely loved this show, a guilty pleasure in the same vein as ‘Sunset Beach’ a few years later, favourite character had to be Brenda because Shannon Doherty was the kind of person you loved to hate, Jason Priestly (now a NASCAR jackass) was actually a pretty good actor and should consider coming back to the profession.

Still remember some of the cheese-festival lines like the in the AIDS episode can’t fault them on being worthy) Tori ‘only in this because my dad pays your salaries’ Spelling’s timeless teary-eyed advice on safe sex: “all the time we tell them, don’t’ go into the pool, don’t go into the pool, but what if one day they go anyway…wouldn’t it be better if we taught them how to swim?”…no love, if you wanna write those kinda lines, say something like: “you wanna swim with sharks one day you’re get your head bitten off…and it doesn’t grow back!”. [Wink]

Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jules
Rewind Maestro
Member # 2627

Member Rated:
Jason Priestly is now on a show on Fox that's called Tru Calling. It's pretty good. He joined the cast at the end of season. Season two will be coming on in the fall.
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
I Have To Check That show out [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home