iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 90's Movies » Uhhhh...h-uh h-uh! Beavis & Butthead

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Uhhhh...h-uh h-uh! Beavis & Butthead
CrashesParties n TheValley
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even today this is still my Favorite Cartoon. I'm still mad at Mike Judge For not doing this series anymore he stopped making Beavis & Butthead So he could focus more on King Of The Hill. I have so many tapes of Beavis & Buthead and I also have some the Timelife DVD's of Beavis & Butthead. I like it better on Mtv cause they show them Diss'in those Weird Videos they be watching. Have you ever wondered about those Videos they Watch? Most of them I never even heard of. They do play old 80s Rocks videos like Quiet Riot Def Leppard AC/DC Metallica, Poision, Grimm Reapper OverKill, etc. MTV2 runs reruns of this on Friday Nights from 9-11 p.m. This is one of the most favorite things I love from the 90s. I did'nt to much care for the Beavis & Butthead the Movie [Frown] It did'nt have any Videos in it. This is a great show to watch at 3:00 in the morning Trust Me! I Know ir if you are Half-Baked it makes it twice as funny. I had everybody watching this show even my girlfriends. Just to let you know BEAVIS is my favorite! He's so damn Funny. Just wondering if any of you like this Cartoon too! and if so Do you miss it not coming on anymore? I know I DO [Frown] Can you remember your favorite episode mine is. When they are trying to sell candy for there school!
Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sam hain2
Rewind Maestro
Member # 1964

- posted      Profile for sam hain2   Email sam hain2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Classic cartoon. I agree that I like the original versions better when they diss'd on the videos. One of my favorite diss' was when they were watching Balls to the Walls by Accept and these guys were walking together in the video and they said "Here comes Krokus to kick their a$$", "Yeah it's the night of the living bands that suck"

My favorite episode would have to be the first time when Beavis turned into the Great Cornhoolio. But IMHO there was never a bad episode of Beavis and Butt-Head.

Posts: 999 | From: Bismarck, ND | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HipsterMom27
Rewind Jedi
Member # 2161

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for HipsterMom27   Email HipsterMom27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh-heh-heh, cool.

I loved the classic Christmas episode where they parodied Ebenezer Scrooge.

I loved the gung-ho coach, too.

What about when they called the 900 sex line and it was this big fat lady in the trailer...she stuck the phone under her butt and they stayed on the line all night...hilarious.

~Cut it out, butt-munch.

Posts: 1019 | From: NYS | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for CrashesParties n TheValley   Email CrashesParties n TheValley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SamHain2 I love when they were making fun of the Judds and Beavis was singing like the Judds. Beavis said that if the Judds was singing at the Super Bowl they'll be like

I can't look at you!
I can't look like you!

And One time Butthead wad Making fun of Robert Smith of the Cure. Butthead was like AHHH YAYA AHHH

And Hipstermom I loved the 1-900 Show too! I love the way Beavis & Butthead are looking at the T.V. when the Commerical comes on.

Posts: 2221 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
[Smile]
stuart
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 3156

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for stuart   Email stuart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive always known about beavis and butthead but never watched it until a month or so ago. They show it on mtv2 here in england and im hooked. It is one of the best cartoons ever. Im trying to get as many as i can on tape now [Big Grin]
Posts: 12 | From: england | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uhhh huh huh huh Stuart, Winger like sucks or something uh huh huh

Sorry Stuart I couldn't resist. Kind of funny seeing somebody named Stuart in a Bevis and Butthead thread.

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stuart
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 3156

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for stuart   Email stuart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shut up bunghole !! [Big Grin]

When i first saw stuart on there i thought that sucks that i have the same name as that dork [Frown] [Big Grin]

Posts: 12 | From: england | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who you calling a bunghole you bunghole
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rewind Mobster
Member # 2903

Member Rated:
STUARD WET'S HIS BED DA NA!

WOW STU Beavis & Butthead come on here in the States on MTV2 too dude [Smile] I had a Feeling sooner or later that these Buttmunches would get cancelled so I have been recording Beavis & Butthead since 95 and I have a Ton of Commerical-Free episodes. I'm watching some as we speak

stuart
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 3156

Rate Member
Ive been recording them off tv and got about 7hrs worth (14ish episodes i guess [Confused] ).

I bought work sucks, there goes the neighbourhood, chicks and stuff, feel our pain and inocence lost from amazon wich is cool but they dont have any before 1996 [Frown] So i need to figure out a way to get hold of the earlier ones.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home