iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » Last 70's (or earlier) film you watched? (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 107 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  105  106  107   
Author Topic: Last 70's (or earlier) film you watched?
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just watched Rocky, and almost watched all of Rocky 2-while going back and forth and seeing what was happening with the election...then I started to fall asleep...so I gave up on TV.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Switchblade Sisters (1975)

- I liked this one a lot. It´s so out of this world.
Don´t mess with these girls [Cool]

-

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
School for Scoundrels (1960)

Starring Ian Carmichael, Alastair Sim, and the always sublime Terry-Thomas.

9.4/10. It really is so superior to that so-called 'remake' from 2006....

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zombie Flesh Eater - Dreadful, I'd put it in the worst 10 horrors films I've ever seen  -

And some gooduns: Horrors Of The Black Museum (1959), The Night Stalker, She-Wolf Of London (1946) and I finally got to see a Hammer on the big screen, Dracula (1958)  -

Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw a Hammer on the big screen as well - although it was a display unit in my local hardware store.....
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL [Big Grin]
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rope (1948) 6.5/10

James Stewart
Farley Granger

Alfred Hitchc0ck--Director

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EleanorJune
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am actually watching Cool Hand Luke right now. Well, the guy sitting next to me at the airport is...I am watching...no audio! I know most of the words anyway.
| Site Updates: 0 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paul Newman, what a man. On and offscreen, a real hero!! Missed badly..
Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ace In The Hole(1951) B/W 9/10

Kirk Douglas
Jan Sterling

Billy Wilder--Director, Producer & Writer

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
The Brood - I hadn't seen this since I was a kid, bloody brilliant, very creepy.
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

Bang The Drum Slowly (1973) 6.5/10

Michael Moriarty
Robert DeNiro

John Hanc0ck--Director

Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Frankenstein Must Be Destroyed (1969) and The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

I'm a day ahead, but tomorrow's gonna be busy, so....

Carry On Matron (1972). This one in memory of my mate Dave, who chose the great character name of Dr Prodd as his on-screen persona over on the Carry On forums. Tomorrow is the funeral, so as a tribute, the board members across the globe are going to sit down and watch his favourite Carry On movie as a tribute.

80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Paul Dangerously, you iceholes....:
I'm a day ahead, but tomorrow's gonna be busy, so....

Carry On Matron (1972). This one in memory of my mate Dave, who chose the great character name of Dr Prodd as his on-screen persona over on the Carry On forums. Tomorrow is the funeral, so as a tribute, the board members across the globe are going to sit down and watch his favourite Carry On movie as a tribute.

That is awesome Paul....you can bet he'll be watching with all of you.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

Body and Soul (1947) B/W 7/10

John Garfield
Lilli Palmer
William Conrad

Robert Rossen--Director

Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched the Warriors on Sat. afternoon. Then I watched a television show called Gossip Girl on Mon.(I'm a fanatic, but probably no one else watches it) and there's this older man character who I thought looked familiar. I had to look again, and there he was- David Patrick Kelly, who played Luther back in 1979 in The Warriors! And I didn't even have to check imdb! I'm usually pretty good with faces though.
Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

Strangers On A Train (1951) B/W 9/10

Farley Granger
Robert Walker

Alfred Hitchc0ck--Director

J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Beast Must Die
Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

All The President's Men (1976) 8/10

Dustin Hoffman
Robert Redford
Jason Robards
Jack Warden
Hal Holbrook
Martin Balsam

Alan J Pakula--Director

Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

Paths Of Glory (1957) B/W 8/10

Kirk Douglas
Ralph Meeker

Stanley Kubrick--Director

Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
The Flesh And The Fiends (1960)
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last week I watched Coming Home. Why did Hanoi Jane want to do amovie about Vietnam? I really didn't realize she was going ot be in it, or I wouldn't have watched because she is so annoying, it made it kinda unbelievable for me.
Yesterday I watched Charade. I always like this movie- Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn were great.

Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

Les Diaboliques (1955) B/W French Subtitled 9/10

Simone Sigornet
Vera Clouzot
Paul Meurisse

Henri-Georges Clouzot--Director

very Hitchc0ckesque

Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Fiend Without A Face (1958) - Wahey

-

[Big Grin]

This topic comprises 107 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  105  106  107   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home