iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » Last 70's (or earlier) film you watched? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 107 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  105  106  107   
Author Topic: Last 70's (or earlier) film you watched?
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought I'd start the same topic that's in the 80's folder here. I probably watch more 70's films than any other decade, mainly because I'm obsessed with old horrors. In particular the 60's and 70's Hammer and Amicus Horrors.

Anyway the last 70's films I watched were:

Shivers, Scream And Scream Again and Suspiria.

[ 18. July 2010, 12:29: Message edited by: Helen_S ]

Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, it would be Carry On Matron, with my daughter, who has established a liking for these delightfully british escapades (good thing too!)
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, first up...SUSPIRIA rocks! Havent watched that one in awhile ...I canw atch that over and over again!

And secondly - did you know they have a CARRY ON box set? I got it for my husband (who was born in England) a few Christmases ago.

Now for me:

LITTLE GIRL WHO LIVES DOWN THE LANE
SYBIL
I also watched MOMMIE DEAREST this weekend....but I cantr emember if they made that one in the 70s or 80s (I thinkin' it was the 80s)

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like some of the Carry On films, my fave is Carry On Camping [Big Grin]
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DELIVERANCE a few days ago..... SQUEAL BOY!!!
Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smokey and the bandit 1979... [Smile]
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mamamiasweetpeaches:
did you know they have a CARRY ON box set? I got it for my husband (who was born in England) a few Christmases ago.

Yup - got all of them - all 31 films, plus the 1974/5 TV Series, plus the 4 Christmas Specials...
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You mean Smokey and the bandit 1977... [Smile]
Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
Unless the last time you watched a 70's movie, was when you watched Smokey and the bandit in the year 1979... [Smile]
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Haha [Big Grin]
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Phantasm [Smile]

[ 31. January 2009, 06:05: Message edited by: There'll be no morning for us ]

Smayt Shatner
Rewind Shaft -Can u dig it?
Member # 1500

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Smayt Shatner   Email Smayt Shatner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All The Presidents Men with redford and Hoffman.just about the best conspiracy movie ever.love it.
Also recently pyrchased the first Death Wish movie which is Bronson's finest hour i think.Ignore the sequels though.Well maybe Death Wish 2 is ok but thats an 80's movie.

Posts: 1201 | From: under everyone's bed...watching and waiting. | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hewzy
Rewind Guru
Member # 6043

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for hewzy   Email hewzy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched The Wanderers last night!! absolute Quality film with a wicked soundtrack!!
Posts: 729 | From: Birmingham, England | Registered: Sep 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
Watched SUPERFLY a couple of days ago, thought i'd give the audio comm. a whirl.... and maaan, what a painful experince!

What kind of college professor and serious film scholar refers to himself as a pimp, playa or mack or whatever.... how sad!

Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Rabid - Cronenberg is so crazy haha
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JAYLEE:
You mean Smokey and the bandit 1977... [Smile]

Unless the last time you watched a 70's movie, was when you watched Smokey and the bandit in the year 1979... [Smile]

Hahaha... good catch... I meant 1977... [Big Grin]
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched Anthony Perkins presents The Horror Show.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Two really weird silent short films by Clive Barker, Salome and The Forbidden.
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Capone - Probably the weakest of all the Capone films I've seen but it had it's moments.
boo1233
Rewind Curious
Member # 7000

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for boo1233   Email boo1233   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
has anyone seen Remo Williams lately. That's by far on of my favorites.
Posts: 1 | From: New York | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WolfmansGotNards
Ace Rewinder
Member # 5910

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for WolfmansGotNards   Email WolfmansGotNards   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last 70s film I watched?

Nothing can stop.......... THE CAR! (from 1977) [Smile]

Posts: 400 | From: The 80's! Where else?! | Registered: Jul 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Close Encounters of the Third Kind. I am big time into UFOlogy.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Original Texas Chainsaw Massacre........
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picnic at Hanging Rock.
Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Oh I love Picnic At Hanging Rock
  This topic comprises 107 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  105  106  107   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home