iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » has anyone watched heroes 1977 starring the fonz & harrison ford.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: has anyone watched heroes 1977 starring the fonz & harrison ford.
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my next lovefilm rental has turned up - heroes from 1977 starring henry the fonz winkler ,harrison ford and sally field,a great cast ,i'm looking forward to viewing it.
any advance word whether be good or bad on this one would be great ,though please no spoilers.

heroes trailer - http://youtu.be/_yO8f7rPlrA .

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is not bad. Very good acting. You would expect Field and Ford to be good, and they are, but Winkler is fine too. Why didn't he have a bigger movie career? He had some range--comedy and drama.
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
watched it crash,i quite enjoyed it overall,thought all the cast were great, it is strange winkler did not go on to bigger things with his movie career,over here in the u.k he done panto last year as captain hook,he also does a lot for children with dyslexia and done a tour of the uk schools,was awarded an obe by the queen this year as well,seems like a good guy who has finally got the recognition he deserves.

[ 28. December 2011, 08:56: Message edited by: the young warrior ]

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, Winkler was one of those guys whose TV success didn't follow him to the big screen, not for lack of talent.

I've always wanted to see one of your goofy pantos, YW. [Smile]

Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had my first and last, once really was enough [Razz] panto the other year. It was Aladdin and Pamela Anderson was the genie lol
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watched one panto when I was a kid, and I thought it was silly. Amazes me they're still successful!
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home