iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » Help, looking for a movie!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help, looking for a movie!!!!
janice.lund
Rewind Curious
Member # 9535

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for janice.lund   Email janice.lund   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All

Im desperately searching for the title of a movie i used to love when i was a kid.

I think the movie must have been made in the 80's.

It was about a gorilla and i think it name was Casy. The kids kept the gorilla in there tree house to hide it from the parents.

Please help!

Posts: 1 | From: South Africa | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a movie I keep seeing on Encore and the gorilla's name is Katie?

Born to be Wild 1995

-

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps, although that film has no treehouse, so I wouldn't call it a complete lock.
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i thought this was schlock 2 the return of schlock
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am assuming Born to be Wild didn't get any praise for their creature creation/make up work.
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have been trying to find this movie called see you next wednesday

its a hard one to track down

Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't believe that movie ever got made dude. John Landis said it will never get made.
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
I believe he said that he got the title from a piece of dialogue from 2001, and knows all to well that no studio is going to touch his see you next wenesday movie so whenever he uses an idea from the movie he will credit it, by having see you next wednesday appearing somewhere in the film, such as the billboard in The Blues Brothers. It is in about half of John Landis's movies.

I am a massive Landis fan by the way.

The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
hehehe, i know, i was just goofing about. But it would be a good movie though.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home