iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » All In The Family

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: All In The Family
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone else watch the reruns of this? My dad used to watch the reruns back in the 80s but I'm just now beginning to enjoy it....
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bill and i watch them all the time have loved this show for years no and i am glad they still show them on tv land here!!
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in fact we went to my mom's thursday for dinner and we were watching it with her. my dad and us kids use to watch it all the time years ago my dad loved archie!
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I did, till I saw them all. My dad used to watch it all the time too. I liked the earlier episodes...once they acquired that little girl (did they adopt her? I never knew) I thought it went downhill. It was funnier with the whole family (especially "Meathead" lol).
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pettyfan:
Yes, I did, till I saw them all. My dad used to watch it all the time too. I liked the earlier episodes...once they acquired that little girl (did they adopt her? I never knew) I thought it went downhill. It was funnier with the whole family (especially "Meathead" lol).

Her name was Stephanie Mills and she was played by Danielle Brisebois. And yes, they adopted her when her father abandoned her on their front doorstop after Mike and Gloria moved to California at the conclusion of the previous season.
Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is one of my favs. Didn't watch it as a kid, but started watcing this and MASH about 5-7 years ago on reruns...I own several seasons on DVD and always aim to complete my collection. I always see Season One of Archie's Place at the mall for pretty cheap, so likely will grab that one too...of course in Archie's Place our beloved Edith dies at the beginning of one of the seasons....ouch that hurts!
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home