iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » I NEED HELP

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I NEED HELP
MB
Rewind Curious
Member # 8645

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for MB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEY,ALL U GUYS OR GIRLS WITH SOME 70S KUNG FU KNOWLEDGE I NEED HELP IN A BIG WAY. THERE IS A MOVIE OR IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN A TV SHOW BUT I DOUBT IT, THAT I CANT FIND. ALL I REMEMBER IS THAT THERE WAS LIKE 4 GUYS WHO WERE TRAINED BY EITHER 1 OR MORE GUYS,IN VERY INTRESTING WAYS. LIKE 1 WOULD KICK BAMBOO UNTILL HIS LEGS WERE SUPER STRONG,AND 1 WOULD CARRY POTS I THINK,ALSO 1 HAD SUPER STRONG ABS. IN THE END I THINK 2 DIED WHEN THEY WENT BACK AND FOUGHT A LOT OF DUDES. I WISH I KNEW MORE ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

[ 23. February 2010, 20:29: Message edited by: MB ]

Posts: 7 | Registered: Feb 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
harry2
Master Rewinder
Member # 7645

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for harry2   Email harry2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That describes half of the kung fu films ever made ? Any more information. Year, language, characters or actors.
Posts: 136 | From: The Royal County | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MB
Rewind Curious
Member # 8645

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for MB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WELL IT WAS DUBED. ID SAY LATE 1970S. ALL ACTORS WERE ORIENTAL. I CAN ONLY REMEMBER BITS AND PIECES.THEY ALL TEAMED UP IN THE END,BIG BATTLE, A COUPLE OF THEM DIED. THE BEST PART WAS THE TRAINING. THE GUY CARRING THE BIG POTS I THINK WAS GOING UP HILL. 1 OF THEM I THINK HAD TO HOLD SOMETHING HOT SO HIS HANDS GOT REALLY STRONG. SORT OF LIKE THE BAMBOO WITH THE LEGS. I THINK I REMEMBER 1 OF THEM GETTING WIPED OR WRAPPED IN THE STOMACH MAKING IT REALLY HARD TO HURT HIM.
Posts: 7 | Registered: Feb 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnny Roarke is reckless
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This must definitely be one of those Shaw Brothers productions from the 70's.

My best guess would have to be Shaolin Temple (1976). I think it comes pretty close to what MB described.

Posts: 2176 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnny Roarke is reckless
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And here's the trailer : www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-N58ImflUM
Posts: 2176 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home