iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » Hello people

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hello people
Sweety
Rewind Curious
Member # 2107

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Sweety   Email Sweety   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi people i would like to say that footlose is the best movie eva made and if u havent seen it well u should . I have also seen the play in sydney and that is fab... I would like to take this chance and say to everybody that i am new and that we can all be friends... Cya later [Smile] Nikki
Posts: 1 | Registered: Nov 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sam hain2
Rewind Maestro
Member # 1964

- posted      Profile for sam hain2   Email sam hain2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Sweety welcome to the boards. Help yourself to some refreshments over at the snack bar and say hi to Booger, Lane Mayer, John Bender and Long Duk Dong.
Posts: 999 | From: Bismarck, ND | Registered: Oct 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home