iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » Help with movie name- please!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help with movie name- please!
Aruba4me
Senior Rewinder
Member # 6258

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Aruba4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not positive this was a 70's movie, it may have been from the 60's.

It was a horror/suspense type B movie that I saw on TV once when I was young. All I remember from the movie is that there were these people in an old haunted house and they were trying to communicate with a ghost in the house. They wrote all the letters of the alphabet on a wall in the house and pointed to each letter and the ghost would knock on the wall when they got to a certain letter. Someone wrote the letters down in sequence and read back what the ghost had to say. It may have been filmed in black and white.

Please help with this one!! It has been bugging me for decades! Thanks.

Posts: 71 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
journey
Rewind Maestro
Member # 7316

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for journey   Email journey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Haunting (1973)?
Thirteen Ghosts (1960)?

Posts: 835 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Aug 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aruba4me
Senior Rewinder
Member # 6258

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Aruba4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Journey-

Thanks for responding. It seems like I had everyone stumped. It's not the Haunting, but I'm gonna check out Thirteen Ghosts. Hope fully I can find it somewhere.

Thanks again!

Posts: 71 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aruba4me
Senior Rewinder
Member # 6258

Rate Member
I watched Thirteen Ghosts and that wasn't it. So I'm still stumped as to what that movie was! Can anybody else help or offer suggestions? Thanks.

BTW, Thirteen Ghosts was SUCH a B movie. It was fun to watch and chuckle at. So many of those actors looked familiar to me, but I couldn't remember where from. Of course I know Margaret Hamilton, but the woman that played the mom and also the guy that played the lawyer looked SO familiar to me.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home