iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » need help on movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: need help on movie
Kingcain
Master Rewinder
Member # 6644

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Kingcain   Author's Homepage   Email Kingcain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK I saw this movie way back when. I'm pretty sure it was a 70's movie.
this description is very very vauge but it had bugged me for years not knowing the name.

It is about a boy that gets in a plane crash in the Australian outback I beleive he has a dog with him or he finds a dog. And he is trying to get out of the desert in his travels he meets a aborigine. One part in the movie the boy thinks that the aborigine has killed and cooked the dog up cause the dog is gone but it turns out that the dog has had puppies.
any help?

Posts: 125 | From: Utah | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaneyDiamond
Rewind Curious
Member # 7161

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for LaneyDiamond   Email LaneyDiamond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

Yes I remember seeing this film years ago.

Here in England it was called 'Lost in the Desert'. Ive looked it up on the internet and apparently it was also called 'Dirkie'.

Hope this helps. :-)

Very similar to 'Walkabout'.

Posts: 7 | From: England | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home