iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » Two guys stuck in wrong demension (TV)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Two guys stuck in wrong demension (TV)
mitolie
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 6263

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for mitolie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,

I am looking for the name of the movie with the next details:

Two guys entered a time machine (vertical tunnel) and teleported to an other demension. This was on television. Each eppisode starts when the wake up in an other demension en ends with falling into another demension. They are trying to go back to the normal demension but the end up in another wird demension.

I hope someone can help me.

Greetz,
Hakim

Posts: 14 | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Either Time Tunnel, or Quantum Leap.

Thinking about it, probably not Quantum Leap..... [Big Grin]

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GoldTransAM
Master Rewinder
Member # 2973

13 Updates!

- posted      Profile for GoldTransAM         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Asked my husband and he said it's Time Tunnel.
Posts: 191 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jul 2004 | Site Updates: 13  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mitolie
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 6263

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for mitolie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
P.s. It's Paul.... and GoldTransAm, Thanx for your effort. Thruely the name is Time Tunnel.
Posts: 14 | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember watching "The Time Tunnel" as a kid when it first was shown on TV! [Smile]

It was produced by Irwin Allen, who also did "Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea", and other shows, before he did movies such as "The Poseidon Adventure" and "The Towering Inferno".

I believe "The Time Tunnel" just came out on DVD recently.

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home