iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » Misterious Bike-rider, High School, Musical, '60, '70 or '80

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Misterious Bike-rider, High School, Musical, '60, '70 or '80
mitolie
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 6263

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for mitolie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everybody,

For decages I am looking for a movie that was a hit in the '60, '70 or '80. The movie tells a story about a group of students on a highschool. Practicing for a schoolmusical. One of the male students was in love with a girl, but nobody knew he was also the misterious bikerider. (bike was a crossmotor I think)

And a lot of singing acts in the movie (eg. Oehoehoehoe rider, Oehoehoehoe rider........)

Can anybody tell me which movie this is?
Thank you very much.

Greetings,
Mitolie

[ 18. November 2007, 00:56: Message edited by: mitolie ]

Posts: 14 | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomster V2.0
Rewind Nomster

Member # 2688

4 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Nomster V2.0   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Already answered this on your other post...pretty sure its Grease 2.

Noms [Cool]

Posts: 2517 | From: Living in oblivion. Third floor up. Nice views from the window.... | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 4  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mitolie
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 6263

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for mitolie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THANX you all (rewind) folks for helping me to find the movie: Grease 2. After I found "Cool Rider" the second and more misterious song was solved. "Girl of all seasons" was the song that kept me searching and searching from back in '94 till now. This song is so pure and beautiful for the ears.

Again thanks a lot.

Posts: 14 | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home