iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » Remember What's Happening?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Remember What's Happening?
Dorothy
Senior Rewinder
Member # 4879

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Dorothy   Author's Homepage   Email Dorothy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAY HAY HAY my favorite was Re-Run i seen the other night this show forgot the Name and in the end they were singing Childhood Actors.. Having so many of our child hood actress's and actors. There was WEBSTER, Re-Run, Roger and so many of them all grown up... Loved that show What's Happening...
Posts: 82 | From: Easton Pa | Registered: Jul 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love WHATS HAPPENING. They play it on TV LAND every once in awhile. They also have it out on dvd now...maybe one day I will get it.

Was the movie you saw D!CKIE ROBERTS where they had all the former child stars singing in the end?

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GoldTransAM
Master Rewinder
Member # 2973

13 Updates!

- posted      Profile for GoldTransAM         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loved the episode with The Doobie Brothers.
Posts: 191 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jul 2004 | Site Updates: 13  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats my favorite episode too!

"Takin it to the streets....!"

"which Doobie you be?"

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home