iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » HELP need name of 70s zombie movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HELP need name of 70s zombie movie
metro915
Rewind Curious
Member # 4637

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for metro915   Email metro915   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ther was a movie back when i was a kid that i just cant find. This movie was about a man in a city (think NY) and everyone was zombies. Here are some details I remember.......To avoid the zombies from getting him, he lit the outside of his compound with stadium lights......and at the end of the movie the zombies get him anyway and they crusafied on a cross. I know its not much to go on but im sure there must be a movie fanatic out there that knows this movie. DO you??? Please respond
Posts: 2 | From: Jersey | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could it be OMEGA MAN with Charlton Heston???
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home