iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » Has anyone seen the movie Time After Time?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Has anyone seen the movie Time After Time?
80's Chick
Ace Rewinder
Member # 2405

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80's Chick   Author's Homepage   Email 80's Chick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone here seen the movie Time After Time?
if you have can you till me if it is anygood and should I get it on DVD. And could someone till me how much is Corey Feldman in the movie and what part he has in it.

Posts: 364 | From: Northern Ireland | Registered: Feb 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Corey Feldman is barely in the film, and he was very young. He plays a little Boy who says something to his Mother in a Museum. that's it.

The film itself is quite fun and entertaining. David Warner plays Jack the ripper, who steals H.G. Wells' time machine and travels into 1970's L.A. So H.G. Wells (Malcom McDowell) chases him to the future, where he meets and falls in Love with a modern Woman, Mary Steenburgen.

It's a silly story, but it's highly enjoyable. The cast alone make it well worth watching.

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Parts of Logan5's post:
quote:
...David Warner plays Jack The Ripper, who steals H.G. Wells' time machine and travels into 1970's L.A.
CORRECTION: Jack the Ripper and H.G. Wells time-travel to late-70's San Francisco, not Los Angeles.

Also...
quote:
...So, H.G. Wells (Malcom McDowell) chases him to the future, where he meets and falls in Love with a modern Woman, Mary Steenburgen.
And that's how McDowell and Steenburgen met in real life. The two were married in real-life a year later, and the marriage would last for ten years.

Ironically, Steenburgen's character in the "Back To The Future, #3" (1990) fell in love with another time-traveling scientist! [Smile]

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
CORRECTION: Jack the Ripper and H.G. Wells time-travel to late-70's San Francisco, not Los Angeles.

My bad! It's so clearly San Fran, I don't know why I said L.A.!
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80's Chick
Ace Rewinder
Member # 2405

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80's Chick   Author's Homepage   Email 80's Chick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by logan5:
Corey Feldman is barely in the film, and he was very young. He plays a little Boy who says something to his Mother in a Museum. that's it.

The film itself is quite fun and entertaining. David Warner plays Jack the ripper, who steals H.G. Wells' time machine and travels into 1970's L.A. So H.G. Wells (Malcom McDowell) chases him to the future, where he meets and falls in Love with a modern Woman, Mary Steenburgen.

It's a silly story, but it's highly enjoyable. The cast alone make it well worth watching.

It sounds good to me i must get it on DVD or VHS.
just asking but what does Corey say in it?
my friend said it was really cute [Big Grin]

Posts: 364 | From: Northern Ireland | Registered: Feb 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boiler1991
Rewind Curious
Member # 2283

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for boiler1991   Email boiler1991   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I remember seeing this movie on HBO many years ago. I thought it was kind of scary with the murder scenes by Jack the Ripper. A pretty well made movie for its time.

See Ya.

Posts: 9 | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bionic Bigfoot
Rewind Legend
Member # 2490

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bionic Bigfoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have this one of DVD. I thought it was pretty entertaining.
Posts: 1708 | From: Dallas | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home