iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » WANNA MEET LOU FERRIGNO AKA HULK?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WANNA MEET LOU FERRIGNO AKA HULK?
Nick N
Senior Rewinder
Member # 2158

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Nick N   Email Nick N   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Starting April 23rd, The Chiller Theatre expo will be held at the Sheraton Hotel in teh Meadowlands (http://www.chillertheatre.com). Go to that site for better directions and ticket purchases. Lou Ferrigno is one of the guests, and so is-get this- Adam West!!! Also the riddler from the Batman tv show!!!! Also Betsy Palmer from Friday the 13th, and many others will be there. They are held every six months, and I have been there twice. I have met Linda Blair (The Exorcist), Gunnar Hansen (Leatherface from Texas Chainsaw Massacre), Brad Dourif (voice of Chucky from Child's Play, The Two Towers), Russ Tamblyn (Riff from West Side Story), Karen Lynn Gorney (Stephanie from Saturday Night Fever), and Clint Howard (Austin Powers 1-3). Kane Hodder (most famous Jason Voorhees) goes there sometimes. It is great!!! YOu can also buy VINTAGE OUT OF PRINT 70s and 80s items!!! Check it out!!!
Posts: 100 | From: Vernon, New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is so cool Nick, are you going? I love Lou Ferrigno. I have every episode of the Incredible Hulk released on tape. I love it. Did you see the VH-1 special on Superheroes, Where are they now? They had him on, and my favorite person of all time-Joanna Cameron-who played Isis, she and Lou are friends, I actually got an email from her, after she had been on the VH-1 special. Lou looks pretty good for 51 years old, he looks way better than Arnold. If Joanna Cameron came to one of those, and it came near me I would go in a heart beat. Has anyone ever been to one?? I bet they are a blast!
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick N
Senior Rewinder
Member # 2158

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Nick N   Email Nick N   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DEFINITELY GOING!!! I will be going every time it is there, since there are different people all the time, and Linda Blair goes there quite often, I hear. R U Gonna go? If you do, it will be worth your time!!! Still waitin' for Robert Englund aka Freddy Krueger to be there!!! You Know what? When I met Linda Blair, she was the most down to earth person! She started a conversation, about the Exorcist hat I was wearing, and thought that is was so cool that I gave up trick-or-treating to come to the Chiller. I said that I would give up trick-or-treating for her any day, and she loved me. When she asked me my name, I forgot for a second!!! I also went the next day with my father, since I went with my mother the first day, but she didn't remember me. She sees SSSOOOOO many people I would imagine, but oh well. I got a picture with her, too!!!! You and everyone else should check it out, Isis. Do you read Fangoria? It's the best horror movie magazine...like...EVER! they collaborated with Chiller in January of 2004, but I didn't go, since I wasn't crazy about the guest list.
Posts: 100 | From: Vernon, New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home