iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Need help to find a treasure hunt movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need help to find a treasure hunt movie
coopreplica
Rewind Curious
Member # 9301

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for coopreplica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am seeking a movie I believe is from the 80’s but could also perhaps be from the 70’s.
I only remember pieces from it. The main theme is some sort of treasure hunt in a desert looking area, perhaps Mexico.
The main character drives around in a truck shaped like a bee. I think it is a sewer truck.
There also is an elderly couple who have an old plane. I think the villian is mexican looking with a moustache and a captains hat. In the end the treasure is at the buttom of a well, but too far inside the walls that the main character can reach with hands. He is by the way forced down the well by the villian. He therefore uses the hoses on his truck to suck the gold coins up.
I would love is anyone could help me with this, since I can’t find it [Smile]

Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Possibly 'Million Dollar Mystery':

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093539/

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coopreplica
Rewind Curious
Member # 9301

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for coopreplica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No sorry it isn't that movie
Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I'll just fire some others out - these are all 'treasure hunt' style movies:

Rat Race
It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad world
Midnight Madness
Scavenger Hunt

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a treasure hunt? Is it the goonies? Is it, is it? Huh? Huh? Is it? (panting)
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coopreplica
Rewind Curious
Member # 9301

Rate Member
No it isn't any of those titles
xerxes2000
Rewind Curious
Member # 9831

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for xerxes2000   Email xerxes2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember seeing a movie with similar description, I was like 6 years old I barely remember much about it except that among those guys you described there was a policeman and a guy with a hat (I think he was wearing a red shirt?)

I was searching for this movie for ages but can't find anyhthing about it. :'(

So have you found it at last?

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just remembered that there was indeed another treasure hunt film called Flush (1977).

I saw it back in the mid-80s and only remember the bee truck [Smile]
I need to get the Finnish VHS tape and check it out again.

-

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home