iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » need help with a movie title please guys?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: need help with a movie title please guys?
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watched it on tv in 1988...it was a horror. At the very end there is a woman in bed. She looks down at the bottom of the bed like someone is there and sees the bedroom door open but nobody is there. She then looks down at the bottom of the bed again and two small hands come up over the bed and its a doll like child with an evil angry face and says..."Hello Mummy"...and thats where it ends and the credits roll up. Thats all ive got guys sorry. i havnt seen childs play for ages and cant remember it so not sure if it is that. Dont thnk so. The ending is exactly like i described though
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Willy, I think you're looking for the 1982 TV Movie DON'T GO TO SLEEP.

Did a few searches for it and it seems rather hard to find for purchase anywhere. But the movie is available for watch on Youtube.

[ 23. September 2010, 16:45: Message edited by: Pyromantic ]

Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pyromantic's right. someone just asked about this recently here and yes it is out of print, but uploaded on youtube.
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks pyro and ronnie, i will check this out
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home