iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Breakin' 3?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Breakin' 3?
Meatface
Rewind Curious
Member # 9167

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Meatface   Author's Homepage   Email Meatface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel crazy. I swear I watched a Breakin' movie when I was a kid that was about the break dance crew moving to a small town where they proceeded to open up hotel called the hotel "Majestic" They then had to fight the small minded town and defend their super-cool glow in the dark painted hotel or else it would be shut down. To my dismay, there was no Breakin' 3. So it can't be a Breakin movie.But what is the movie then??? I remember it so well but I have no clue of the title. Can anyone help me? I know this movie exists.
Posts: 3 | From: Seattle | Registered: Sep 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Secret Admirer   Email Secret Admirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like Playing For Keeps (1986).
Posts: 929 | From: Deb to Tone | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

That is in fact Playing For Keeps, I got it on DVD a long time ago. Typical town against the new people movie.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meatface
Rewind Curious
Member # 9167

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Meatface   Author's Homepage   Email Meatface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man! Thank you so much. Now I don't feel crazy anymore! AND I am going to rent it today. You guys are awesome! I LOVE that there are people out there that know more about 80's movies than I do!
Posts: 3 | From: Seattle | Registered: Sep 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the same movie that brought me to the Rewind.........let us know when you watch it [Smile] haha
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Secret Admirer   Email Secret Admirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to The Rewind, Meatface. Since you are in the renting mood, you should also rent Hamburger: The Motion Picture. With a penchant for 80s movies and a name like Meatface, you will surely enjoy Hamburger: The Motion Picture. [Smile]

Scarecrow Video in Seattle has both movies for rent.

Posts: 929 | From: Deb to Tone | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meatface
Rewind Curious
Member # 9167

Rate Member
Oh man! Hamburger:The Motion Picture? It is so on.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home