iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » RIP Glenn Shadix (Otho from Beetlejuice)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: RIP Glenn Shadix (Otho from Beetlejuice)
Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glenn Shadix, 58, passed away this morning (Tuesday) at his Birmingham, Alabama home, after an accident where authorities believe that the actor had fallen from his wheelchair and suffered a fatal blow to his head.

I will always remember Glenn as the priest in Heathers and of course Otho from Beetlejuice. RIP Glenn Shadix, hopefully you're hanging out with that "righteous dude."
 -

Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what???? wow, i didn't hear anything about this. i loved his character in beetljuice. he had some awesome lines.

well.. RIP, glenn. that's just awful.
veronica, do you know why he was in a wheelchair? i was never aware he had any issues, as i never heard anything about him, personally.

time to watch beetlejuice again, in his honor, of course.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ronnie, I guess he had been having some difficulties with mobility lately and that was he needed a wheelchair. Not sure what the issues were though.
Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HarryCanyon
Master Rewinder
Member # 9143

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for HarryCanyon   Email HarryCanyon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's a funny actor! let's not forget he was the voice of the mayor in The Nightmare Before Christmas.
Posts: 125 | From: Santa Ana, California | Registered: Sep 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home