iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Clara's Heart

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Clara's Heart
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

This movie is On-Demand right now for those of you who have it.

I used to love this one alot as a kid.
Doogie Howser's (Neil Patrick Harris) first role.

It's a heart warming drama with some comedic sweet moments.

Whoopi is awesome so is Harris and their relationship is one that builds and really becomes one you care for.

Anyway check it out people.........lets see if I even get any comments on this one [Wink] haha

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did I call it or did I call it???

"crickets"

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I asked the crickets in my backyard and they wondered if this was the documentary that the lightening bug was telling them about where this crazy little girl relentlessly chases fireflies from state to state?? I think they might be confused.

I watched "Clara's Heart" on HBO several years back and thought it was a touching movie. Crazy that the little boy was Neil Patrick Harris.. I never connected that fact watching Doogie.

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
oh Valley thank you for saving my thread!!! ok you got my rolling with the lighting bug thing yes yes I talk to crickets also [Smile]

Glad you remembered liking it........check it out again if your super bored and want to watch a drama.... [Wink] haha it's totally Doogie.......I'm assuming it's on on-demand because of Doogie's recent popularity.

Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've never seen this one. i am a fan of both goldberg and harris so it seems like something i could enjoy. we have on demand but i have never used it. does it replay often?
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
esmagnus
Master Rewinder
Member # 8099

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for esmagnus   Author's Homepage   Email esmagnus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love this movie
Posts: 171 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Jul 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don´t have a single Whoopi flick in my collection.
Well, i have Bordello of Blood but she was uncredited [Cool]

But i´ll try to get this one because you guys seem to like it so much.

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
Ronnie On-Demand is totally cool check out the free movies Impact Channel.....it's a cheese fest of B movies, Fast Food is on there right now and well worth a watch. [Smile] Movies stay on for months at a time and you can watch them whenever.
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoopie Goldbug? Lighting bug? Crickets? What the hell is going on here?!
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Secret Admirer   Email Secret Admirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aTomiK:

You're not missing anything.
Posts: 929 | From: Deb to Tone | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes he is, Moonlight and Valentino is smashing [Razz]
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Secret Admirer   Email Secret Admirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahaha, the Whoopi Fan Club is stirred up. I know when I'm out-classed, so I'll make a hasty retreat [Wink] [Razz]
Posts: 929 | From: Deb to Tone | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
I heart me some Whoopi..........I'd even go so far as to say I love Sister Act..........maybe not watching Whoopi on the View???....The View ehhhh grhhhh phewwww. [Smile]
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aTomiK:

Me neither, bro.... and I ain't plannin' to add any!

Well, maybe Loaded Weapon Part 1, but that's not because of her [Smile]

Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I heart me some Whoopi..........
Oh... you mean the actress... I thought you meant something else.

quote:
I'd even go so far as to say I love Sister Act....
Oh... you mean the movie... I thought you meant something else.

quote:
The View ehhhh grhhhh phewwww [Smile]
What the hell do you mean?!
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home