iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Help me name this movie!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help me name this movie!!
made in 81
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 9099

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for made in 81   Email made in 81   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was born in 81 and watched this when I was 3, so 1984 and prior.
All I can remember is a man in a glass tube talking to a woman on the other side who is crying. The tube fills with something green, cant remember if it was a gas or slime..I think his skin melted off, but he for sure died. It was awful to watch at 3 and had nightmares for yrs, so I really would like to find out what this movie is and watch it again. I cannot find any info on a movie like this.

Posts: 21 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

It almost sounds like you are talking about when Robin kills the alien Brian in V the final battle.

Check it out the year is spot on.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4160 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah thats what i thought i posted that on the 90s bit
Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
made in 81
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 9099

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for made in 81   Email made in 81   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is it! Thanks for your help!
Posts: 21 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goresnet
Master Rewinder
Member # 6592

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for goresnet   Email goresnet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devo, sorry to be a bit off topic, but what order was the V series in? Based on Netflix, it looks like V: The Original Miniseries followed by V: Vhe Final Battle, followed by V: The Complete TV Series. Is that right?
Posts: 147 | From: D!ckinson, TX | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
made in 81
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 9099

Member Rated:
Ok, I got another one. Its about a boy and his dad, all i remember is his dad gets cut on the hand and it heals almost instantly and i think they go somewhere and they drink out of a cup that is a monkey skull, chinese men around a table come to mind at this part. Sorry not much to go on.
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

That is the correct order the mini series was so popular they made a show out of it.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4160 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Watch your favorite 80s movies for FREE and you'll be supporting this site! There's no catch! Please just click and sign up.
Amazon want you to try their service for 30 days and will donate to us every time someone does. Thank you for supporting us!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home