iRewind Talk
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Catherine Mary Stewart on Facebook

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Catherine Mary Stewart on Facebook
ryantbo
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 8508

6 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for ryantbo   Author's Homepage   Email ryantbo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Catherine Mary Stewart - star of 80's classics The Last Starfighter, Night of the Comet, Mischief and Weekend at Bernies has an OFFICIAL Facebook site! Posting never before seen photos from her personal collection - answering fan questions in a discussion section.
Come Check it out
http://www.facebook.com/catherinemarystewart

Posts: 16 | From: Philadelphia | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 6  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ryantbo.. I can appreciate your enthusiasm, but there is a fine line between overly posting about one particular thing and spam.

I think Catherine Mary Stewart is an incredible actress and I'll definitely check out her facebook account, but most of us are actually Kelli Maroney fans here. [Wink]

I joke, but isn't it strange how big sister has suddenly shown up and taken over kind of like in "Night of the Comet" ?

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I joined the page. It's always fun when actors take the time to interact with fans. We need to get her on board at the Rewind like Kelli [Smile]
Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ryantbo
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 8508

6 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for ryantbo   Author's Homepage   Email ryantbo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Valley:
Ryantbo.. I can appreciate your enthusiasm, but there is a fine line between overly posting about one particular thing and spam.

I think Catherine Mary Stewart is an incredible actress and I'll definitely check out her facebook account, but most of us are actually Kelli Maroney fans here. [Wink]

I joke, but isn't it strange how big sister has suddenly shown up and taken over kind of like in "Night of the Comet" ?

I hope you have signed up for the site. Kelli also has a great facebook site as well. I am enthusiastic cause CMS is a friend of mine and I run the site with her :-)
Posts: 16 | From: Philadelphia | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 6  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ryantbo - please don't keep posting the same thing.

I'm deleting other references to this facebook page, because all you are doing is flooding the board. Really, once is enough.

Now, please feel free to post other stuff, but no more about this facebook page please.

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home