iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » MADMAN (1982) MADMAN MARZ

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MADMAN (1982) MADMAN MARZ
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone seen this one?

I bought the DVD off eBay and it wouldnt play on my DVD player. the guy wouldnt gimme a refund.

Any good?

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MadmanMarz
Rewind Curious
Member # 8918

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for MadmanMarz   Author's Homepage   Email MadmanMarz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah. It's good. It's actually, DAMN GREAT.
Go to www.facebook.com/MadmanMarzMovie and like the page for more info on MADMAN.

And if you want a working copy of DVD, send your request to:
themadmanmarz@gmail.com .

Marz

Posts: 1 | From: Everywhere | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Something interesting is happening here...
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!

I finally got around to watching this. Routine, but very fun. Definitely one to watch in Autumn!

Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw Madman when it came out back in 1982 and don't remember much about it except old Madman Marz and the most ridiculous hot tub scene--with pop song--of all time, featuring Gaylen Ross from Dawn of the Dead, working under a different name!

http://www.izlesem.org/best-hot-tub-scene-ever-madman-19821.html

Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

I really dig Madman and though maybe a little bit slow paced at times it certainly doesn't lack in atmosphere and the kills when they come are pretty full on with old Madman Marz really going to town on the group of none too bright summer campers who have set up residence nearby!

Also the theme music brings a real sense of dread to the proceedings - https://youtu.be/96Dc6DKPdyc and the look of Madman Marz himself - very creepy!

I did have this for many years on an old UK Anchor bay DVD but a few months back upgraded to the UK Arrow films Blu-ray/DVD combo which is stacked with extras from an audio commentary to a feature length documentary called 'The Legend Still Lives! 30 Years Of Madman.

-

Even comes with an informative collectors booklet so it's quite the package for fans of the film!

[ 02. March 2017, 14:11: Message edited by: the young warrior ]

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home