iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » What movie spooked you the most as a kid? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: What movie spooked you the most as a kid?
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right on BL. That is absolutely correct.
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crash:
It is the season. Once again, I highly recommend Black Sabbath with the scariest 20 minutes or so ever put on film.

Is that the one with Boris Karloff?
Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nightmare on Elm Street was the creepiest I ever saw. I had chills through most of it except for a spot when it got real quiet during the movie and someone ripped a fart loud enough for everybody to hear it. I'll never forget that.
Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gotta go back:
quote:
Originally posted by Crash:
It is the season. Once again, I highly recommend Black Sabbath with the scariest 20 minutes or so ever put on film.

Is that the one with Boris Karloff?
Yes indeed.
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my orginal picks I posted on page 1 of this thread still hold up for me. And yes, Black Sabbath just happens to be one of them. So I agree completely.
Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember being scared after watching Cameron's Closet
Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only movie that really scared the crap out of me was The Exorcist. I think it is because I was raised Roman Catholic and think that that kind of thing could happen. A few others are kinda scary to me, but not enough to keep me up at night- Poltergeist is one of them. My husband thinks I'm weird,lol.
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Howling and Halloween - couldnt finish them....had to turn them off...i was in tears- only 10 yrs old though...stll frightens me now but nothing else does other than the grudge
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburghgirl:
The only movie that really scared the crap out of me was The Exorcist. I think it is because I was raised Roman Catholic and think that that kind of thing could happen. A few others are kinda scary to me, but not enough to keep me up at night- Poltergeist is one of them. My husband thinks I'm weird,lol.

I have yet to see the unedited, not formatted-for-TV version of the Excorcist. I only watched it on TBS, I think, when I was in college. And that one time was enough lol.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jewleigh
Rewind Curious
Member # 4559

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for jewleigh   Email jewleigh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw The Hearse as a kid and I thought it was pretty freaky! The woman in the movie kept running into this hearse and the driver would keep creeping around after her. This was a pretty good flick though.
Posts: 2 | From: Oklahoma City | Registered: Feb 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have been told this guy scared me, when i  - was not much older than 3, he is still kind of scary to me today
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home