iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Night of The Creeps/Joe Bob Briggs Style

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Night of The Creeps/Joe Bob Briggs Style
Bamersy
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8808

14 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bamersy   Email Bamersy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I just watched Night of the Creeps the other night, and like most here said, it was pretty good. My brother looked a lot like Chris in the 80's, so was hard for me to think of him as cute [Smile] Bummer about JC [Frown]

This movie seemed like a great one for Joe Bob Briggs to review. I read his column for years, best part of the newspaper Datebook/pink section. I wrote to him after seeing his picture and he printed it. Still have it somewhere [Smile]

Multiple dead bodies. Giant naked baby aliens. Cat zombie, Dog zombie, Axe murderer zombie. Banshee screaming. Slug-fu, Flamethrower-fu, Lawnmower-fu. 4 1/2 breasts. Joe Bob says check it out!

Thrill Me!

Posts: 452 | From: California | Registered: Apr 2010 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCWBobC
Master Rewinder
Member # 2525

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JCWBobC   Author's Homepage   Email JCWBobC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a bunch of Joe Bobb books and the very rare concert video Dead in Concert. Haven't heard about him on a while though. Anyone know what he's doing now?
Posts: 314 | From: NJ | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bamersy
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8808

14 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bamersy   Email Bamersy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's got a website: http://mottaindustries.ipower.com/joebobbriggs/
Posts: 452 | From: California | Registered: Apr 2010 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
My brother looked a lot like Chris in the 80's, so was hard for me to think of him as cute [Smile]
You're covering. You clearly found him attractive and are struggling to deal with it. Accept your feelings and come clean with your brother:

"I just watched an 80's teen horror / comedy movie. The main guy looked a bit like you and I found him attractive. I sicken myself. I need help."

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bamersy
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8808

14 Updates!

Member Rated:
Sorry Logan, but when you grow up with a guy that rarely showers and farts often, it pretty much kills it for anyone who reminds you of them [Wink]
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep lol
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pork pie mcfly

Member # 6802

54 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for pork pie mcfly   Email pork pie mcfly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good one Logun...lol [Big Grin]
Posts: 235 | From: Hill Valley | Registered: Apr 2008 | Site Updates: 54  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sorry Logan, but when you grow up with a guy that rarely showers and farts often, it pretty much kills it for anyone who reminds you of them [Wink]
A sweaty man with the natural stench of masculinity from outside and within. Gotcha. I'm starting to see the attraction... [Eek!] [Razz] [Eek!]

I still say you should confess to him, even if you're lying. Think about it. His reactions would be priceless!

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bamersy
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8808

14 Updates!

Member Rated:
I'm thinking you must be an only child-there's no way someone with siblings would ever justify such words!

Think Chet from Weird Science if you need a comparison.........

Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
I'm thinking you must be an only child-there's no way someone with siblings would ever justify such words!
They could if they were advising someone else to do it!

I have older siblings, and yes, I would *NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER...* You get the picture!

quote:
Think Chet from Weird Science if you need a comparison.........
Wow... you really don't think much of your bro!

I'm thinking of Lisa instead!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home