iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Forgotten 80's Movies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Forgotten 80's Movies
Bamersy
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8808

14 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bamersy   Email Bamersy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I took my lumps for posting non-teen movies on the forgotten thread. Here's a place to put 'em!

The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia
Thief of Hearts
Timerider: The Adventure of Lyle Swann

Liar's Moon-(anyone see the sad alternate ending?)

Looker-(I thought this movie was so cool at the time!)

Posts: 452 | From: California | Registered: Apr 2010 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

bamersy.. "Looker" is an incredible suggestion. Of course, the first time I watch it I was just a kid and I was like.. She's so beautiful.. wow.. she can really bounce off a roof of a car in wicked fashion!

The premise of "Looker" is outstanding and actually applies quite well in the superficial world we live in today. With the develop of HD technologies.. the challenge to look good or even perfect is harder than ever before. Not that actors need to look perfect.. just a perception that is out there.

I really liked the mystery aspect of "Looker". Albert Finney and Susan Dey were both excellent in it. Enjoyed the 'lost time' flash forwards which would really freak you out in real life.

If you've never seen it.. I highly recommend it.

[ 17. April 2010, 17:47: Message edited by: Valley ]

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
alot
Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bamersy
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8808

14 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bamersy   Email Bamersy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Idolmaker
The Stuff
Dèmoni (Demons)They will make cemeteries their cathedrals and the cities will be your tombs.
Killer Klowns From Outer Space
Babycakes
The Hidden

Posts: 452 | From: California | Registered: Apr 2010 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faust1979
Senior Rewinder
Member # 8548

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Faust1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all's fair
Old Enough
the garbage pail kids: the movie
the boy who could fly
permanent record

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bamersy
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8808

14 Updates!

Member Rated:
Throw Mama From the Train!! (The night was sultry)
Saturday the 14th
Summer Lovers
Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid

[ 19. April 2010, 06:30: Message edited by: Bamersy ]

Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"You're just a no-talent little ****!"

"I remembered something Marlowe said to me once: dead men don't wear plaid. I didn't know what he meant then... and I still don't now."

Paraphrasing from memory, but I loved those lines!

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bamersy
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8808

14 Updates!

Member Rated:
Motel Hell!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home