iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » PERFECT - John Travolta, Jamie Lee Curtis (1985) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: PERFECT - John Travolta, Jamie Lee Curtis (1985)
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i thought the part with carly simon was good, and i'd watch jamie lee curtis in just about anything
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I can say is Ravolta. Eghhhhh.
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

i forgot to mention i watched perfect for the first time the other week and thought it was way better than its reputation had led me to believe.
great cast what with travolta,curtis and a small part by taxi's marilu henner,great tunes and a real 80s feel to it all.
i liked it.

-

quote:
Originally posted by cindymancini:
The gym scene with Jamie Lee & John Travolta was downright obscene!! HAHA!

My jaw was on the floor as I watched them "sexercize" for what felt like an uncomfortably long amount of time. Travolta in those grey shorts was a bit much

yeh i see what you mean cindy/valley i wanted to look anywhere apart from the screen when travolta started thrusting his hips.

http://youtu.be/MxVqaUT-m1M - berlin/masquerade -jamie lee curtis work out

- - [Big Grin]

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great poster, warrior! Glad to hear that you liked it too [Smile]
Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home