iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » -%- Please Help -%-

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: -%- Please Help -%-
UniversalLove214
Rewind Curious
Member # 8778

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for UniversalLove214   Author's Homepage   Email UniversalLove214   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember watching a movie as a kid, where
a teenage scientist, or chemist, brought his dead
girlfriend back to life, and he blamed himself for her death.

So he dug her up, a few days after her death, and
brought her back to life because he was so in love with her, at the end of the movie, his dead girlfriend started, to actually come back to life with a real heartbeat, but the cops showed up, because someone called them on him for digging her up from the grave.

When the cops got there they seen his girlfriend, outside walking toward them, and she was acting funny, so the cops thought, she was on drugs I guess...... or they knew that she was dead.

So they shot and killed her, just as she was starting to get a pulse, and her vision was clearing, and was starting to be able to speak normally, she started to say stop, but was shot and killed just before she said it.

The guy in the movie sort of looked like Matthew Broderick.... or maybe that was him.. I'm not sure, anyways;... he brought her back by using I think a small electrical device, that he placed in her brain... behind it, and the device had a red light on it that blinked, it was constantly keeping electricity running through her body at all times... at least that's how I think it was done.. that's the way it seemed...... I have no clue what the name of this movie is... I think it was a horror movie, PG-13 style; because they were both high schoolers, freshman or juniors, and the girl and him were in love, really in love;
and she was a cheerleader, and he was a scientist, chemist, or something of that nature; studying it in high school, I mean.

Can you please help me figure out the name
of this movie, because not being able to remember
the name has bothered me a long time...... I would like to watch it again sometime soon, as soon as possible.

Thank You For Reading All Of This [Big Grin]

Posts: 2 | From: Indianapolis | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi UniversalLove214!

You´re probably remembering Deadly Friend (1986).

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090917/

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deadly Friend?
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We answered at almost the same moment.. ha
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, must be Deadly Friend [Cool]
Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 -

We both agree by the description it sounds like "Deadly Friend".. let us know!

-

UniversalLove214
Rewind Curious
Member # 8778

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for UniversalLove214   Author's Homepage   Email UniversalLove214   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, that is it, wow.... thank you
guys so much, I feel like I found a lost
piece of myself, from when I was a kid [Smile]

Posts: 2 | From: Indianapolis | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home