iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » What 80s movie is this picture from? (Page 11)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  31  32  33   
Author Topic: What 80s movie is this picture from?
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pee Wee's Big Adventure!

-

Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like my pic isn't working....let's try this again...

-

Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DangerousThunder
Rewind Curious
Member # 9016

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for DangerousThunder   Email DangerousThunder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe that picture is from Sleepaway Camp II: Unhappy Campers.
Posts: 8 | From: Wisconsin, USA | Registered: Jul 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
Yes!
Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Secret Admirer   Email Secret Admirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Next pic:

-

Posts: 929 | From: Deb to Tone | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DangerousThunder
Rewind Curious
Member # 9016

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for DangerousThunder   Email DangerousThunder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back To The Beach [Smile]
Posts: 8 | From: Wisconsin, USA | Registered: Jul 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Secret Admirer   Email Secret Admirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're right, DT [Smile]

"In less than six hours our lives have been shattered. Any suggestions?"
"A pajama party!"

Posts: 929 | From: Deb to Tone | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
Next:

-

aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Keep, maybe?
Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
I think this game is too easy for you, Atomik [Wink]

Who's posting a pic next?

aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, it was not that easy [Smile] I´ve never seen the movie.
I just noticed Prochnow and remembered that The Keep had nazis.

Here´s next:

-

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The god awful Masters Of The Universe! I was a huge fan of the cartoon and toys as a kid. Needless to say, that when this movie came out, I felt like someone (those someones being Golan & Globus) had kicked me in my baby nuts!

Here's a short review/rant I once wrote...

Masters of the Universe was a stable for most kid in the 80’s. There were cartoons, toys, comic books, lunch boxes, bed sheets, you name it. So of course the next logical step would be a live action movie. Well, at least for the guys at Cannon Films. I mean, it’s so simple. You already have a whole universe, all the characters and creatures, cool weapons and vehicles, and a basic premise to go on. All you have to do, is recreate that with real actors, some cool sets and special effects, and make it recognizable to fans of the franchise… simple, right? Well, not for the guys at Cannon. No, instead let’s set it on earth….. what… earth? It’s not Masters of the Earth, it’s Masters of the Universe, you morons… strike one. Then let’s ignore most of the cool characters from the cartoon and Mattel toy line, that all the kids love. And put in some lame replacements, that looks like rejects from Mad Max. Excuse me… where is Battlecat? Where is Ram Man, Trap Jaw, Tri-Klops? Ok, strike two. Now instead of the whole ‘fantasy’ vibe of the He-Man universe, let’s do it as Sci-Fi… with spaceships, black stormtroopers, laserguns and all that stuff. You gotta be kidding me! Ok, strike three… yooouuur out! Screw it, from now on, im just gonna rant. The fight choreography is bad, the effects are bad, the story is bad, the acting is bad, the dialogue is bad, the directing is bad, the camerawork is bad… by the power of crapskull… this movie is just bad. Cannon totally dropped the ball on this one. If they would have just stayed true to the source material, this could have been a cheesy 80’s action classic, at best. Alas, that was not to be. Don’t waste your time.

Rant over.... on with the game!

Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
??????

-

Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Wow JAY LEE, you really dig MotU [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
I think that it´s a funny flick.
Gotta like everything Dolph Lundgren did back in the day.

That new pic is from The Living Daylights.

Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jay Lee, I liked some parts of MotU. It's worth pointing out that Cannon were in deep financial difficulties at the time and were slashing budgets left, right and center. Come on... Frank Langella was great as Skeletor, no? He was clearly having a blast!
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by aTomiK:
Wow JAY LEE, you really dig MotU [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
I think that it´s a funny flick.
Gotta like everything Dolph Lundgren did back in the day.

That new pic is from The Living Daylights.

To each his own. And yeah, set that one up, especially for you, bro [Wink]
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 -
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
Prince Of Darkness???
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Right on the money, JAY LEE!
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 -
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
The Last Starfighter [Cool]
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 -
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
Ok, now it's just us, battling [Big Grin]

You got me stumped with that one though [Confused]

Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
One of the all-time greatest movies - Voyage Of The Rock Aliens
  This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  31  32  33   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home