iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Dream A Little Dream (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Dream A Little Dream
Spreadking
Master Rewinder
Member # 7280

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spreadking   Email Spreadking   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feldman : " I really need you to hear this. "

HDS : " Your not working with the young Republicans are you? "

too funny

Posts: 215 | From: Central TX | Registered: Aug 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Two Lost Souls
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 8863

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Two Lost Souls     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Valley:
Originally posted by logan5:

What did you think of "Dream a Little Dream 2"? I never saw it... I don't think.

Let me start by saying that I've always been a fan of Robyn Lively, but overall... "Dream a Little Dream 2" is like watching a trainwreck in my opinion. To call it a sequel to the original is a stretch.

I literally had no idea the second one existed until a few weeks ago. I found it on Netflix and decided to watch it, and I finally did last night, my goodness it was so bad! Who thought that movie was a good idea?! lol

And I totally agree, it wasn't sequel...the characters (Bobby and Dinger) didn't even act the same. It was like a whole seperate movie.

And Corey Feldman's MJ impersonation in this one was ridiculous! It actually made me laugh! LOL

I kinda wish I didn't watch it, because the first one is so great.

Posts: 27 | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just watched this for the trillinth time last night.

I love what you guys had to say about Feldman's dance routine! Lanie's smiles at him really are what made the mj dance watchable. Lanies leotard in that scene is the coolest!!!

I have to give Feldman props honestly he was great in this movie...I always thought of his as Coleman stuck in a teens body.

The soundtrack always made the movie for me...some of my favorites are Time Runs Wild and You'd Better Wait. What I think is so great about the placement of songs is they are played in a few scenes to help the story....not just one scene....you know what I mean? Time Runs Wild plays when Lanie and Bobbie go on their date then again when Gina is dancing at the end...Rock on starts and plays over and again in many scenes. It was creative. Just love the characters, story and all the actors! i'll always hold this dear to my heart awww [Smile]

P.S. Dream a Little Dream 2 is a mess a mess I tell you!

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Secret Admirer   Email Secret Admirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This post is a reminder to all who read it that this movie RULES. Thanks.
Posts: 929 | From: Deb to Tone | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree this movie RULES!! and even though I watched it in May.....I could watch it all over again tonight and love it even more!!

"I can remember the dress that you wore....but I never really understood what those tears were for" I dance like Piper Laurie everytime I hear that intro. [Big Grin]

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home