iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Need help with 80's Cyborg movie.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need help with 80's Cyborg movie.
Mike.
Master Rewinder
Member # 7179

5 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mike.   Email Mike.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is one of those films that i mean to try and get but can never remember the title.
The story surrounds a scientist that is helping work on Cyborg or robot technology for unmanned space flight to mars or something.
The company he works for has him killed in an explosion at the lab but then use his remains inside one of the robots,he escapes and tries to make contact with his wife and family.Also various hired guns are sent to try and capture him but he kills most of them and goes after the man who killed him.
One other thing i remember was if anyone touched him or the robot suit he would go into some sort of berserker mode.

This title has been driving me nuts so any help would be much appreciated.

Posts: 270 | From: Southampton England | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 5  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike.
Master Rewinder
Member # 7179

5 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mike.   Email Mike.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on someone out there must have an idea?
Posts: 270 | From: Southampton England | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 5  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'The Vindicator' aka 'Roboman':

IMDB The Vindicator

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try "Eliminators", 1986....one of my favorites:

http://www.fast-rewind.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=008670#000000

You should watch this one even if it's not the one you are looking for. The whole movie is on youtube.

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike.
Master Rewinder
Member # 7179

5 Updates!

Member Rated:
Logan5 cheers for that it is The Vindicator now i just have to get a copy of it.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home