iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Star Wars 3D.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Star Wars 3D.
Mike.
Master Rewinder
Member # 7179

5 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mike.   Email Mike.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now i know that Star Wars was first out in the 70's but the first 3 seemed to last all through the 80's so thought i would post here.
Don't know if anyone else read about this but George(i can't leave the Star Wars cash cow alone)Lucas said having seen the success of Avatar he wants to turn the whole Star Wars films into 3D.
Now i was mad about the first 3 films when i was a kid and had all the original figures and toys in fact i still have them stored away now,but what do the rest of you think about the original films in 3D.Having not seen Avatar in 3D do you think he can pull it off without spoiling the overall look of the films.
Although i think Carrie Fisher in the gold outfit in Return of the Jedi would be worth seeing in 3D. [Smile]

Posts: 270 | From: Southampton England | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 5  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
posted by Mike.:

Now i was mad about the first 3 films when i was a kid and had all the original figures and toys in fact i still have them stored away now,but what do the rest of you think about the original films in 3D.Having not seen Avatar in 3D do you think he can pull it off without spoiling the overall look of the films.
Although i think Carrie Fisher in the gold outfit in Return of the Jedi would be worth seeing in 3D. [Smile]

-

Look Jabba The Hutt, I realizing you are still upset about losing Slave Leia, but I just don't think technology is quite ready to hyperspace forward and make the original "Star Wars" trilogy into 3-D. However, the animated "Clone Wars" is a given. While 3-D would be sweet...I just want it on Blu-ray for now.

[ 25. January 2010, 11:47: Message edited by: Valley ]

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Avatar blew my mind! Can't remember leaving a theater feeling like I did after I saw it. I'm not a Star Wars guy but I think that it would be pretty sweet. Especially the space scenes!
Posts: 714 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home