iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » 80's movie i think

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 80's movie i think
gadawg
Rewind Curious
Member # 8540

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for gadawg   Email gadawg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK here goes i think it was an 80's movie. Can't remember any of the names of the actors but the plot went kinda like this. There was a geeky guy from school and i think later after school he asks a popular guy to be in his wedding or best man. The popular guy doesnt remember him but goes along with it until the end when he tells the geeky guy "I don't remember you!" and the geeky guy says "Don't you remember, you looked at me after the football game and said cmon you guys"( or some generalized statement) and the cool guy says of coourse i remember. Anybody? This is driving me crazy!
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't help you on this one, but this situation actually did happen on an episode of "Wings".
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gadawg
Rewind Curious
Member # 8540

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for gadawg   Email gadawg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, that is it. I was severely confused.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kk
Rewind Curious
Member # 8546

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for kk   Author's Homepage   Email kk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i need your guys help,if you can. ive been trying to think of this movie for months now and sincerely cant remember if its 80s or early 90s,probably the latter. anyway,i think its about this family that movie into a little town and the entire townspeople are either trolls or demons and they try and take over the new families bodies.sound familiar to any of you?
Posts: 2 | From: urbana,ohio | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home