iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Teen Wolf

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Teen Wolf
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Should I be concerned that I enjoyed "The Wolf" way better than Scott Howard. Don't get me wrong... Scott was a nice guy, but sorry Boof, The Wolf rocks. The Wolf knows how to have fun and live for today. I loved the surfin', the wolfbball, and the break dancin'. I mean come on party people the wolf was the coolest.

-

Stiles while not a guy I would pick for a friend was fun to hang with fer sure. Surf's Up!!!

-

The "Saturday Night Fever" tribute was classic...you're a big bad wolf!

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great classic Valley! I bought the Teen wolf and Teen Wolf 2 DVD pack not long ago.....The sequel is pretty lovable too plus i love me some Jason Bateman. Flashes me back to my teen beat posters of him all over my wall when i watch Teen Wolf 2.

I love the party and the makeout closet hhaha but always loved the Surfing in Teen Wolf!

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, Muffy. The surfing scene is classic 80's cheese!!
Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Coach Finstock was hilarious!

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boof was pretty cute so whatever she wants I'd give her. Buh-Bye to the wolf.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a teenwolf t-shirt haha...is there an 80's film I don't own a t-shirt for???

I love teen wolf but teen wolf too was rubbish. I always found it a tad strange that no one was really scared of the wolf....I mean...it's a were wolf....in the school....playing basketball!!!!!

Still, I love MJF and once actually made out with someone because they looked like him haha oh dear.

Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Earth Angel .. make out with an 80's movie cutie or equivalent - pick up a t-shirt souvenir to commemorate!

Awesome...

What does your t-shirt say?

"I just surfed the Teen Wolf"

Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha...it says 'I was slam dunked by the wolf'
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Earth Angel:
Haha...it says 'I was slam dunked by the wolf'

Too awesome.. You are an animal..Woooo!

Do you chase cars and bite the mailman when you wear it?

Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
and when I don't [Wink]
Muffy Tepperman
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha you two are so funny! I love it and I know Earth Angel isnt lying [Smile]

Jason Bateman lookalikes I will makeout with you.....just so you know!

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I totally agree with you Muffy about Jason Bateman!
Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Veronica and I were discussing this, but it is fun noticing actors in "Teen Wolf" that we enjoyed in other roles...

Just scanning Scott's teammates you recognize ..

Mark Holton who played Chubby who's also known for roles in "Modern Girls, "My Chauffeur", and "Pee Wee's Big Adventure"..

another teammate was Cort McCown that most of us know best as Quint from "Can't Buy Me Love"..

but my fav teammate to recognize is Doug Savant that was really not that popular in the 80's, but has since gone on to fame in shows like "Melrose Place" and "Desperate Housewives". Even better look for him in the movie "Secret Admirer" as the guy Scott McGinnis pulls out of a car while looking for Kelly Preston.

pork pie mcfly

Member # 6802

54 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for pork pie mcfly   Email pork pie mcfly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great 80,s cheese but does anyone actualy know if it is a man with his c**k out or not at the end of the movie?
Posts: 235 | From: Hill Valley | Registered: Apr 2008 | Site Updates: 54  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EJ Loves Takashi
Master Rewinder
Member # 7767

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for EJ Loves Takashi   Email EJ Loves Takashi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pork Pie Mcfly, I always wondered if that was what I was really seeing or not!! I like to think it is, and laugh hysterically.
Posts: 155 | From: Today Indiana....probably tomorrow too actually! | Registered: Feb 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EJ Loves Takashi
Master Rewinder
Member # 7767

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for EJ Loves Takashi   Email EJ Loves Takashi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is the youtube video to judge for yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMwwBdWzeCg

Love the Family Guy intro to it too!

Posts: 155 | From: Today Indiana....probably tomorrow too actually! | Registered: Feb 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a very big debate about what it is that's being shown. There are some who suggest it is a girl who opened her jeans when she sat down and only realised they were open when she got back up, and what we see is not flesh. Others will swear it can be nothing less than a misshapen male utensil displayed as a sick mindwarping prank to ruin the nation's youth.

Maybe, like the Bermuda Rectangle, we shall never know.

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
I woke up howling in the middle of the night, looked outside and saw this..

-

and knew it was time to watch "Teen Wolf".

Now all I want to do is go wolf surfing, pick up a keg of beer, and makeout with Boof in a closet.

Hopefully.. my buddy that reminds me of Stiles won't mind me showing up at his doorstep at 4am.. he'll probably enjoy it.. not so sure about his wife though. ~ The Wolf

Muffy Tepperman
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
I'm awake for some reason.......the moon is beautiful. A friend and I noticed it earlier driving around it was huge in the sky.....totally had that fall feeling today...with clouds all around it....I've been meaning to watch Teen Wolf and Teen Wolf 2...thanks for planting the suggestions!
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Muffy, the moon gave me a message for you...

-

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home