iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » 80's Movies » Forgotten teen movies (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Forgotten teen movies
Crash
Rewind Jedi
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actual quotes from "Casual Sex?"! (which I believe actually has a question mark in the title) You are on your game! I had totally forgotten the the Diceman was in that. :-)
Posts: 1214 | From: America's Caribbean | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

"I'm the best of the east, I'm a wild and crazy beast I'm the Vin man."

I love Casual Sex?, it's awesome. Oddly, I like FEDS too. But Lea Thompson and me = must watch.

I own the tape.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4151 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

18 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I did mention Thief of Hearts~I guess I was thinking more "forgotten 80's movies" then teen ones. Though I was a teen when all these movies came out [Smile]
Smooth move!
Posts: 3005 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 18  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bamersy
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8808

14 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bamersy   Email Bamersy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ex-lax?
Posts: 450 | From: California | Registered: Apr 2010 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

18 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bamersy:
Ex-lax?

If you want it on there, ok!

"Smooth move ex-lax!"

Posts: 3005 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 18  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80steenmovies
Rewind Curious
Member # 8837

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for 80steenmovies   Author's Homepage   Email 80steenmovies       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lists are good but not when they include titles that arent really teen movies. its very confusing!

example: the pick up artist is not a teen movie

Posts: 3 | From: NY | Registered: Apr 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 80steenmovies:
lists are good but not when they include titles that arent really teen movies. its very confusing!

example: the pick up artist is not a teen movie

It would be in the catagory of movies you should never watch haha
Posts: 2901 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

18 Updates!

Member Rated:
It had a good trailer!
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Pick-up Artist - good romantic comedy with a strong cast.
Now dont try to fool me guys [Cool]

Posts: 5271 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you kidding Atomik? for real this is one of the first 80's movies I actually threw away it was so bad I knew I was never going to watch it again. [Smile]
Posts: 2901 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How cruel Muffy, how cruel [Smile]
Ok, its not a classic but i really like it.
Maybe im just Mollyblind and easy to please...

Posts: 5271 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

18 Updates!

Member Rated:
I met a Scottish girl (10 or 11) in Mallorca once who had a thing for Robert Downey Jr, and kept saying, "Robert Downey Jr... mmmm!"
Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Secret Admirer   Email Secret Admirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, good news. I just got word from the top that this thread has made the grade.
Posts: 929 | From: Deb to Tone | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

33 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just watched the pickup artist the other night. i hadn't seen it in a long time. i liked seeing it again, but was quickly reminded of how odd i found molly ringwald's character. i kind of understood her a bit better this time around but still, very odd.

i had forgotten about dennis hopper being in it.

and i love the remix of levert's "casanova" playing throughout and at the end of the movie haha.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 33  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Watch your favorite 80s movies for FREE and you'll be supporting this site! There's no catch! Please just click and sign up.
Amazon want you to try their service for 30 days and will donate to us every time someone does. Thank you for supporting us!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home