iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Lost 80's Zombie Movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lost 80's Zombie Movie
Claudito
Rewind Curious
Member # 8466

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Claudito   Email Claudito   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi There!

Great website. I was hoping someone might know the title of a really cool 80's zombie movie that I saw way back then. It is basically a teenager movie, dead come to life, including a girl who had died during the 50's. A live guy falls in love with her, but at the end of the movie she has to go back to the cementary with the other dead people. It was really sad and bizzare, and the played the song "will you still love me tommorrow".

Any help would be appreciated!

Claudio Duckardt

Posts: 4 | From: Hialeah, Florida | Registered: Dec 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is it the midnight hour?
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Claudito
Rewind Curious
Member # 8466

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Claudito   Email Claudito   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YESSSS!!!!!!! Thank you so very much!! I am going to order it right now!!

Merry Christmas!!

Posts: 4 | From: Hialeah, Florida | Registered: Dec 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home