iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Help! Need Title name

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help! Need Title name
Hera2269
Rewind Curious
Member # 8462

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Hera2269   Email Hera2269   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The movie is 80's. It has to do with a group of kids pre-teens who escaped or ranaway from detention facility, orphanage, foster home, not sure. There is a female with the group. I remember the kids becoming blood brothers, I remember two of the adolescents kissing at the end, the lead boy and the girl,and they all might have been on top of a roof and the most familiar scene is where the kids throw lawn furniture into a pool near the end. They kinda just go on a punk destructive rampage. No name actors and actress wasn't that popular nor that good. I've tried numerous of other sites and have googled it like crazy and can't find a clue, i guess it would be like a coming of age film. Any help I'd really really really appreciate it.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Dec 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCWBobC
Master Rewinder
Member # 2525

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JCWBobC   Author's Homepage   Email JCWBobC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Suburbia??? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086589/
Posts: 314 | From: NJ | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hera2269
Rewind Curious
Member # 8462

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Hera2269   Email Hera2269   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think so....that movie seems kinda dark. The one I am thinking of was more of a comedy where they get into mischief, not full fledged criminal sprees. Plus all the characters were orphans from the beginning I think.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Dec 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

18 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Bad Manners' aka 'Growing Pains':

IMDB Growing Pains

Posts: 3007 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 18  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hera2269
Rewind Curious
Member # 8462

Rate Member
I think that is it. Now to find a copy of it! Thanks!
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bad Manners is a great flick!
Posts: 5530 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

18 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed. Really low budget, not much happens, but it's still a good film.
Posts: 3007 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 18  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hera2269
Rewind Curious
Member # 8462

Rate Member
Does anyone know where I can buy it? Ebay only has UK versions & my DVD player is not compatible. All vhs copies are previous rentals & am afraid of the quality of the product.
Tee
Rewind Curious
Member # 7296

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Tee   Email Tee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this movie was about a few teams on an race they were different colors and i believe barbara eden was in it...please help
Posts: 4 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

18 Updates!

Member Rated:
Check whether your player can be region hacked. Then check to see whether your TV can play Pal.
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

18 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Tee:
this movie was about a few teams on an race they were different colors and i believe barbara eden was in it...please help

Search on the IMDB for Barbara Eden:

http://www.imdb.com/

Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

19 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tee:

No Barbara Eden, but how about Michael J. Fox and MIdnight Madness (1980)
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 19  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Watch your favorite 80s movies for FREE and you'll be supporting this site! There's no catch! Please just click and sign up.
Amazon want you to try their service for 30 days and will donate to us every time someone does. Thank you for supporting us!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home