iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » 80s Movie Soundtracks (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: 80s Movie Soundtracks
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just bought this Harold Faltermeyer album called "Harold F" (1988)
It´s a decent pop cd.
The highlight is the song "Bad Guys" by Faltermeyer and Keith Forsey.
It´s the theme from the Beverly Hills Cop II and it´s not on the soundtrack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUwylh41yr8

-

[ 14. April 2015, 00:52: Message edited by: aTomiK ]

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
esmagnus
Master Rewinder
Member # 8099

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for esmagnus   Author's Homepage   Email esmagnus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sweet. where did you find it?
Posts: 171 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Jul 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It´s from a finnish site. Much like eBay.
Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
esmagnus
Master Rewinder
Member # 8099

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for esmagnus   Author's Homepage   Email esmagnus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just picked up a couple 80s LPs. Now I need a turntable [Smile]
Posts: 171 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Jul 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnny76
Master Rewinder
Member # 8174

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for johnny76   Email johnny76   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rocky 4 is definetely a fave. Karate kid 2 with Peter Cetera "glory of love" is another !
Posts: 225 | From: Pa. | Registered: Aug 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Knight
Rewind Curious
Member # 8182

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Chris Knight   Author's Homepage   Email Chris Knight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, those are all some really good suggestions. I want to find Fire & Ice now! If anyone has that soundtrack, LET ME KNOW!
Here's the link to a new blog I started with some of the rare 80s soundtrack finds I have:
http://totallyradicalsoundtrax.blogspot.com/

Posts: 10 | Registered: Aug 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Really good stuff Chris!
Welcome to the Rewind!

johnny76
Master Rewinder
Member # 8174

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for johnny76   Email johnny76   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I havent done much diggin on any other sites but does anyone know if there is or was a full soundtrak to " RAD " and if its available still ? IMDB lists the songs but does not give availability. Thanks !!!
Posts: 225 | From: Pa. | Registered: Aug 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Knight
Rewind Curious
Member # 8182

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Chris Knight   Author's Homepage   Email Chris Knight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have it and will be uploading it shortly. It is one of the best I've ever found!
Posts: 10 | Registered: Aug 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnny76
Master Rewinder
Member # 8174

Member Rated:
Nice !!! Tough find i presume ?
Chris Knight
Rewind Curious
Member # 8182

Rate Member
If you do enough searching on the 'net, you can find it. You can't always trust some of the sites though...
MooseCrack
Rewinder
Member # 6604

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for MooseCrack   Email MooseCrack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Purple Rain is an obvious choice.
And my favorite from since I was little was always The Chipmunk Adventure...hehe.

Posts: 38 | From: CT | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Knight
Rewind Curious
Member # 8182

Rate Member
It is up! Keep checking back often for more...
http://totallyradicalsoundtrax.blogspot.com/

johnny76
Master Rewinder
Member # 8174

Member Rated:
Good stuff C.K. ! Even got bonus tracks [Cool]
xchazx
Rewind Guru
Member # 7158

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for xchazx   Email xchazx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
first and foremost there is the Repo Man soundtrack, then there is everything else.

also love the pump up the volume soundtrack.

Posts: 675 | From: Miskatonic University | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Chris Knight! I already downloaded a bunch of songs, welcome to the rewind too. Oh, I forgot to ask.... can you hammer a six-inch spike....never mind.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Knight
Rewind Curious
Member # 8182

Rate Member
Thanks, keep checking in regularly I will be adding more daily. I just scored a few more rarities this weekend!
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aTomiK:
Just bought this Harold Faltermeyer album called "Harold F" (1988)
It´s a decent pop cd.
The highlight is the song "Bad Guys" by Faltermeyer and Keith Forsey.
It´s the theme from the Beverly Hills Cop II and it´s not on the soundtrack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUwylh41yr8

-

I used to have that song "Axel F" by Harold Faltermeyer on an collection of instrumentals, "Soundz."
Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Knight
Rewind Curious
Member # 8182

Rate Member
I scored "Fire & Ice" and "The Wild Life" this weekend, will be uploading soon. Woohoo!
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
One of my favorites is the Fright Night soundtrack.
My brother bought this lp long time ago.
The cd is only available in Japan.

J. Geils Band - Fright Night http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN5TIVFPdnM

Autograph - You Can't Hide from the Beast Inside http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skBsdkCq4Lk

Evelyn "Champagne" King-Give It Up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF5EnxdkOSc&feature=related

-

[ 17. February 2013, 07:53: Message edited by: aTomiK ]

Chris Knight
Rewind Curious
Member # 8182

Rate Member
Good one! I will post it to my blog if you want it.
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
My Science Project by The Tubes is one of the best "self-title" movie themes.
You should add this to your blog Chris!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzqIihw0Zgg

-

[ 14. April 2015, 00:55: Message edited by: aTomiK ]

Chris Knight
Rewind Curious
Member # 8182

Rate Member
You're right, that's a good one! I still need to get a hold of that movie. I've found some others to add to the poll as well, but it won't let you edit it once its created [Frown]
Cowboy10uk
Master Rewinder
Member # 117

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Cowboy10uk   Email Cowboy10uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WoW, ok with a name like Chris Knight, I should have expected to find the soundtrack to Real Genius on your site, but still was a great surprise. youve just made my day, and i know its really a 90's film, but if anyone knows where i can get the soundtrack to Maverick from , the mel gibson version, I would be greatful, the best country soundtrack out there.
Posts: 158 | From: Hazzard County | Registered: Nov 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cowboy10uk:
i know its really a 90's film, but if anyone knows where i can get the soundtrack to Maverick from , the mel gibson version, I would be greatful, the best country soundtrack out there.

http://www.ledokolmp3search.com/album.html?id=36872
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home