iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Please help me name this movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Please help me name this movie
owven
Rewind Curious
Member # 8005

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for owven   Author's Homepage   Email owven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty sure this movie was from the 80's. It centered around a mom and her kids I beleive two sons. The mom meets a new boyfriend and everything seems fine at first, but after awhile the mother starts acting differnt and the boyfriend starts being abusive towards the kids and the mother. Finally the kids discover that their mother and the boyfriend had been abusing drugs. I can't remember for sure but I think the kids find the drug stash in the wall or a vent and take off with the drugs. The boyfriend goes after the kids and the drugs. Does anybody know the name of this movie. Thanks
Posts: 1 | From: gsrb | Registered: May 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi owven!

The movie in question is Firstborn.

We just talked about the movie here:

http://www.fast-rewind.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=008985

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home