iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Freddy's Nightmares

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Freddy's Nightmares
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For any uk people interested the Zone Horror channel will be showing this show weekdays at 8pm starting 8th June. I haven't seen it since it was originally on way back when *is excited*

Anyone seen it more recently, I know they show it in America. Any good now?

Posts: 3280 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is Freddy just the host, or is the character in the plotlines? Sounds interesting.
Posts: 4304 | From: Tuff Turf Academy | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's on a channel here the Chiller channel.......it's ok.......sorta low budget for the time. I've tried to watch a few now and I just get bored but you let us know what ya think.
Posts: 2907 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember watching these back in the day
and thought that they were kinda lame.

But i absolutely would like to see them again.

In 2003 Freddy´s Nightmares Vol 1. dvd was released in the UK (three episodes)

I don´t think that there ever was Vol 2...

Posts: 5388 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SHOGUN
Master Rewinder
Member # 477

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for SHOGUN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember thsi on Sky One, back in the days.
I didn't know Tobe Hooper directer the pilot episode.

Posts: 199 | From: LONDON | Registered: May 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainbowbrite22
Given the choice, Duckie would have been Luckie...
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rainbowbrite22   Author's Homepage   Email Rainbowbrite22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
freddys nightmare s are scary we have chiller which i absoultely love that channel its awesome
Posts: 1270 | From: GA the peachie state :) | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've really enjoyed the first 5 episodes. The right amount of 80's creepiness and cheese [Big Grin] It all comes back to me a few minutes into every episode.

Riptide, sometimes he's part of the story and other times he just pops up to cackle and say a few lines to the camera.

Posts: 3280 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Sigh, spoke too soon. Episodes 6-11 have been a huge drop in quality from the first 5 and have turned into nothing but one giant ball of cheese. I'll stick with it for now tho, see if it gets better again. *Hopes*

Watch your favorite 80s movies for FREE and you'll be supporting this site! There's no catch! Please just click and sign up.
Amazon want you to try their service for 30 days and will donate to us every time someone does. Thank you for supporting us!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home