iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Looking for a forgotten movie.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking for a forgotten movie.
KYhunt
Rewind Curious
Member # 7891

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for KYhunt   Email KYhunt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is my first post here. Maybe someone can help me. I've been looking for a movie for over 8 months. I do not know the nam, and actors, etc. I vaguely remember the plot. I believe its from the 80s maybe 70s. All I really remember is the end. Its about an antiterrost angent that falls in love with a terrorist. In the end the terroist have taken hostages in a mansion of some type. The Antiterrorist agent is faced off with his love. He cant pull the trigger but another agent does killing the woman. I thought the name was "The 60 second war". But maybe that was just a tag line because I have found nothing. Any and all help would be appreciated. It seems like it ran on cable around the same time of "the Osterman weekend" but I could be wrong.
Posts: 6 | From: IL | Registered: Apr 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sounds like 'Who Dares Wins':

IMDB Who Dares Wins

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KYhunt
Rewind Curious
Member # 7891

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for KYhunt   Email KYhunt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks. I might try to find it and see if thats it. I went ot IMDB and cant tell.
Posts: 6 | From: IL | Registered: Apr 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KYhunt
Rewind Curious
Member # 7891

Rate Member
Ok after doing more research with that title. That is definately it. Now I must find the movie. Thank you so much. I have been wanting to se it again for over a year and for 8 months or so have tried to find the name. I thought it was called the 60 secon war. But I see where one of the tag phrases was " It will all be over in 60 seconds." Thanks again.
shane013a
Rewind Curious
Member # 7900

1 Update

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for shane013a   Author's Homepage   Email shane013a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey y'all I'm lookin' for a good vhs of Mister Frost, apparently no more Dutch DVDs are around. I tried to contact some fellas in Australila who said the have several copies on DVD but not reply. If anyone has any thoughts or wants me to make a DVD backup of their copy for free please let me know.
Posts: 2 | From: Chicago | Registered: Apr 2009 | Site Updates: 1  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shane013a:
Hey y'all I'm lookin' for a good vhs of Mister Frost, apparently no more Dutch DVDs are around. I tried to contact some fellas in Australila who said the have several copies on DVD but not reply. If anyone has any thoughts or wants me to make a DVD backup of their copy for free please let me know.

http://cgi.ebay.com/MR-FROST-THE-DEADLY-MISTER-FROST-Jeff-Goldblum-RARE-DVD_W0QQitemZ310132576015QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CDsDVDs_DVDs_DVDs_GL?hash=item310132576015&_trksid=p3286.m63. l1177
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home