iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » The Last 80's Horror Movie You Watched is (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  11  12  13   
Author Topic: The Last 80's Horror Movie You Watched is
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Creature. ("First you die... Then the terror begins.")
Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skatexedge
Master Rewinder
Member # 5712

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for skatexedge   Email skatexedge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aTomiK:
Maniac (1980)

- A sleazy horror masterpiece from William Lustig.
Check out the legendary Tom Savini fx.

-

Yep! I watched this one last night. Classic!
Posts: 294 | From: Arizona | Registered: Mar 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Friday the 13th Part V: A New Beginning
Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday to Me
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pettyfan:
Happy Birthday to Me

Nice....Just watched this myself
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scarecrows (1988)

- This was a pretty nice horror flick.
Some nasty death scenes, wicked scarecrows
and stupid people who deserve to get wasted [Cool]

-

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon80sfan
Senior Rewinder
Member # 8491

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Shannon80sfan   Author's Homepage   Email Shannon80sfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The other night i watch Chopped Mall
Posts: 92 | From: Tennesseee | Registered: Dec 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Graveyard Shift aka Central Park Drifter (1987)

- Ok, so there´s vampires also in Toronto.
This was an interesting horror flick. Lots of blood and skin.
Nice synth score and i like the two Steve Augeri (ex-Journey) tracks very much.

Trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvFtSlX-Stk&feature=related

-

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pork pie mcfly

Member # 6802

54 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for pork pie mcfly   Email pork pie mcfly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just had a 80's horror night this weekend, we watched Silverbullet, vamp, frightnight and night of the comet...happy days
Posts: 235 | From: Hill Valley | Registered: Apr 2008 | Site Updates: 54  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star_LostBoys87
Rewind Curious
Member # 7934

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Star_LostBoys87         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched Pet Sematary last Saturday..
Posts: 8 | From: Buenos Aires | Registered: Apr 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spreadking
Master Rewinder
Member # 7280

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spreadking   Email Spreadking   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by J2ME:
Friday the 13th Part V: A New Beginning

Just bought the new special edition today, with a great commentary track. Wal-Mart dropped the price to $7 on these special editions. I was waiting for a price drop.
Posts: 215 | From: Central TX | Registered: Aug 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Slugs (1988)

- Campy and entertaining nature strikes back flick.
Not really that exciting but this has some nasty death scenes.

-

skatexedge
Master Rewinder
Member # 5712

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for skatexedge   Email skatexedge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fright Night (1985)
I'd forgotten how much fun this movie was! Plus the DVD is only $5.00 at WalMart.

-

Posts: 294 | From: Arizona | Registered: Mar 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Appointment with Fear (1985)

- What a strange and silly slasher this was.
But i like strange and silly movies [Smile] [Smile]
Starring Michele Little (Out of Bounds) Michael Wyle (Tuff Turf) Kerry Remsen,
Pamela Bach-Hasselhoff, Debi Sue Voorhees...

The plot? Forget the plot! It´s one of the craziest ever.
All the girls are very pretty and sadly the drop dead gorgeous Debi Sue Voorhees got killed first.

Once again there´s some cool stuff on the soundtrack.

-

aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 -

Phantom of the Mall: Eric's Revenge (1989)

- This was a decent horror thriller.
Starring Derek Rydall, Rob Estes, Kari Whitman, Pauly Shore, Morgan Fairchild, Kimber Sissons,
Jonathan Goldsmith and genre superstar Ken Foree.

Includes nice Sherman Oaks Galleria scenes but where are the Killbots?? [Cool] [Cool]

Macb41
Rewind Curious
Member # 8870

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Macb41   Email Macb41   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Friday the 13th : Part 2
Posts: 3 | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blood Beach ("Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water... you can't get to it.")
Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
Zombie High ("Where the students and the teachers never die!")
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aTomiK:
Appointment with Fear (1985)

- What a strange and silly slasher this was.
But i like strange and silly movies [Smile] [Smile]
Starring Michele Little (Out of Bounds) Michael Wyle (Tuff Turf) Kerry Remsen,
Pamela Bach-Hasselhoff, Debi Sue Voorhees...

The plot? Forget the plot! It´s one of the craziest ever.
All the girls are very pretty and sadly the drop dead gorgeous Debi Sue Voorhees got killed first.

Once again there´s some cool stuff on the soundtrack.

-

Debi Sue Voorhees [Eek!] Does she show any skin, like in Friday 5? [Big Grin]
Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by JAY LEE:
Debi Sue Voorhees [Eek!] Does she show any skin, like in Friday 5? [Big Grin]

Yes, she has a swimming pool scene.
But i wanted so much more [Wink] [Wink]

amaranth
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8882

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for amaranth   Email amaranth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
critters 3 and 4 lol so funny !
Posts: 456 | From: Scotland uk | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
The Evil Dead
liis009
Rewind Curious
Member # 9012

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for liis009   Email liis009   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Child's Play
Posts: 3 | From: Estonia | Registered: Jul 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Christmas Evil--it was okay. It wasn't as good as Silent Night, Deadly Night. I was beginning to question the "horror" until mid-way through the movie. It was just okay. I wouldn't rush to try to find it or anything. Netflix has it though.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  11  12  13   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home