iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » The Last 80's Horror Movie You Watched is (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  11  12  13   
Author Topic: The Last 80's Horror Movie You Watched is
GIRO
Rewind Curious
Member # 7543

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for GIRO   Author's Homepage   Email GIRO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Friday the 13th the final chapter (1984) corey feldman was the little kid not a bad movie all up
Posts: 3 | From: Australia | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nightmare City (1980)

- Wow, this was a hilarious Italian horror flick.
Radioactive zombies everywhere [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Give your brain a rest and enjoy the gorefest!

-  -

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnny76
Master Rewinder
Member # 8174

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for johnny76   Email johnny76   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The friday the 13th series. Watch em all the time. The newest one from this year didnt have the true feel of the old ones but im a fan and will continue to watch em as long as they make em...
Posts: 225 | From: Pa. | Registered: Aug 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Murder Rock (1984)

- This was ok italian horror flick directed by Lucio Fulci.

A little bit too much talk and too little action in this one,
but there´s still some nice stuff to all 80s lovers.
Hot dancing babes, New York City streets and good upbeat soundtrack.
Keith Emerson (ELP) has created some very catchy tunes here.

Recommended for those who like more b00bs than brutality in their horror flicks [Cool]

-

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
The Entity (1981)

- This was great, really scary stuff.
Barbara Hershey was awesome.
And of course there´s remake coming in 2010...

-

aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Maniac (1980)

- A sleazy horror masterpiece from William Lustig.
Check out the legendary Tom Savini fx.

-

SCHoGY
Rewind Curious
Member # 8219

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for SCHoGY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Midnight Madness
Posts: 1 | From: Arizona | Registered: Sep 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Dolls (1987)

- This is a great little horror flick and it was about time to watch it again.
Good entertainment with nice old school special effects.

-  -

Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Razorback. ("Nine hundred pounds of marauding tusk and muscle.") An Australian horror film about a rampaging outsize pig in the outback.
Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spreadking
Master Rewinder
Member # 7280

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spreadking   Email Spreadking   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bloody Birthday (1981)

-

Buddy from Just One of the Guys is great as the main psycho kid. He is the most out of control.

who knew kids could be so smart when it comes to being serial killers.

Posts: 215 | From: Central TX | Registered: Aug 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pin. ("Is Pin alive? Leon knows... but nobody believes him!")
Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hewzy
Rewind Guru
Member # 6043

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for hewzy   Email hewzy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^Pin.. mad film that one is [Smile]

Return of the living Dead Part 2 was the last one i watched. Some funny actors in it. [Big Grin]

Posts: 729 | From: Birmingham, England | Registered: Sep 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
I hadn't seen it in a while, so I decided to view it afresh.

By the way, have you read the novel by Andrew Neiderman?

hewzy
Rewind Guru
Member # 6043

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for hewzy   Email hewzy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No i aint read that, is it worth looking up then??

Watched Xtro (1983) the other night and aint felt the same since [Big Grin]

Thought it was a lot better than i expected, the birth scene was a bit mental [Eek!]

Posts: 729 | From: Birmingham, England | Registered: Sep 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
Originally posted by hewzy:
No i aint read that, is it worth looking up then??

Watched Xtro (1983) the other night and aint felt the same since [Big Grin]

Thought it was a lot better than i expected, the birth scene was a bit mental [Eek!]
I was merely wondering if you had, that was all.

I have viewed Xtro as well and I remember the birth scene very well. I would watch Xtro once more if I could.

And just for the record, I haven't read the novel "Pin," but I wouldn't say no to it if I had the chance.

[ 11. May 2011, 15:19: Message edited by: Lovers with Cassie ]

hewzy
Rewind Guru
Member # 6043

Member Rated:
Sorry i thought you'd read it, i wouldnt mind reading it either. Probably hard to get hold of though. You can get XTRO 1+2 Special edition DVD of Amazon for pretty cheap. [Smile]
hewzy
Rewind Guru
Member # 6043

Member Rated:
The Keep (1983) I dont know whether it was cause i was tired at the time but found it really confusing. [Confused]
If anyones seen this film is it worth watching again ???

TNUC
Master Rewinder
Member # 3594

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TNUC   Author's Homepage   Email TNUC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hewzy,

it's extremely confusing, and bizarre, but i liked it for some reason.

plus i love the tangerine dream score and the endless fog that runs throughout the film.

Posts: 193 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
The Keep (1983) I dont know whether it was cause i was tired at the time but found it really confusing. [Confused]
If anyones seen this film is it worth watching again ???
It, too, is based on a novel by F. Paul Wilson. He disliked the film of it, calling it "visually intriguing but otherwise utterly incomprehensible."

If you would like to watch it again, hewzy, then go to Cyprus Corner's channel on YouTube. You can watch the film there.

[ 11. May 2011, 15:21: Message edited by: Lovers with Cassie ]

hewzy
Rewind Guru
Member # 6043

Member Rated:
Thanks for that Cassie [Smile]

Im gonna give it another go later then, See if im still as confused.

Lovers with Cassie
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Thanks for that Cassie [Smile]

Im gonna give it another go later then, See if im still as confused.

No worries, hewzy. I trust that you will enjoy it. [Big Grin]
Lovers with Cassie
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
The Howling 3. ("Just when you thought it was safe to go Down Under.")
Lovers with Cassie
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
So how did the second viewing go, hewzy?
hewzy
Rewind Guru
Member # 6043

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by LoverswithCassie:
So how did the second viewing go, hewzy?

Yeah went good realy enjoyed it, but still found it confusing.

I aint been able to get that eerie music out my head since. [Big Grin]

hewzy
Rewind Guru
Member # 6043

Member Rated:
Silver Bullet... Seem to enjoy this more every time i watch it. Uncle Red proper reminds me of my own uncle!! Great Film
  This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  11  12  13   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home