iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Mark your calendar for the annual "April Fool's Day" movie night! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Mark your calendar for the annual "April Fool's Day" movie night!
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Valley:

Amy Steel was great in Friday The 13th part 2.. my fav of the series. Obviously not the case for pyro.

Hey!..I never said I disliked Amy Steel in Friday 2. Youre rigjt she is pretty Bad@ss. Just don't know that she'd be my fav amongst the Vorhees Survivors.
Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Very nice aTomiK.. I watched "April Fool's Day" with some cool friends last night. However, I kept getting reminded that I was craving a Pizza Hut thin crust cheese pizza throughout the movie for some odd reason .. ha

Love the beginning with the camcorder. Also, Muffy sets everything up for you.. but we have no clue on a first viewing.

The wicked monster-in-the-box would have freaked me out as a kid.  Great expressions by Foreman playing with it.. especially at the end of the movie.

Veronica expressed interest in attending Muffy's play.. "Ghosts"

Ronnie wants to know if the fact Larry (Rob) overslept in Summer School made him late for the ferry?

Deborah Goodrich as Naughty Nikki.. very tantalizing

Kit and Rob makes a great couple!  They had excellent chemistry..

Nikki is totally me .. taking any op to catch some rays!

oh and I found out where our own Muffy Tepperman got her name:

"Muffin?".. "Muff-child, Moffo, the Muffster,  Muff 'n' Stuff" .. "Muff Dive!!!!" [Big Grin] Muffington?

Clayton Rohner as Chaz was hilarious.  He was in some great flicks .. Just One of the Guys & Modern Girls especially. His hair in this movie was definitely a precursor for Bruno X.

The score / haunting sounds were brilliantly used! Well, until Logan went all X-Files with it.

-

Amy Steel was great in Friday The 13th part 2.. my fav of the series. Obviously not the case for pyro.

Also, some great discussion about Griffin O'Neal and his family because of the recent threads on "The Wraith".

How many of you girls have done that magazine test?  ha.. what was C? - Uh.. Ronnie choose 'F' on that one.. wait.. I misunderstood.. she actually gave me an 'F' for bringing it up.

-

Did Deborah Foreman just lick her lips while looking at me during dinner? - that would be a 'NO' and another 'F' from Ronnie. [Wink]

"In his life of Johnson..James Boswell said:  we can not predict the precise moment when friendships are formed."

That quote set the atmosphere for Foreman to vamp from Muffy to Buffy in an outstanding dual role.

Fashion Alerts: Collar up and collar down! .. Chaz's shades were 80's hot .. and check out Nikki's jewelry!

All the pranks to keep people on edge were good.. but a bit too far for Hal and Nan . come on Muff-child!

-

Goodrich and Rohner appeared to really be having fun making this movie.  That sexual position though.. ha.. I think everyone had a comment there.

The Nikki trapped in a well was a great scene.

Oh and the creepiest part of the movie was those little figurines dressed as the characters in the film! Right Veronica and the Rewinder formerly known as SA? [Razz]

So many great set-ups in the beginning that Kit and Rob give us the payoff on towards the end of the movie.

Speaking of the ending.. one of my favs.. though I didn't recognize that being Leah Pinsent for the longest time.

Another fun night at the movies!!

[ 03. April 2011, 06:44: Message edited by: Valley ]

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Valley:

Did Deborah Foreman just lick her lips while looking at me during dinner?

Forgot to mention this. Very sexy move, i thought that she did it looking at me [Smile]
Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha, valley that was so fun to read.

that whole pizza fiasco,.... twas not cool. [Roll Eyes]

i loved how we ended up talking about Dolls and Poltergeist somewhere in there... which got no love from our Muffle-upagus. [Big Grin] ha!

quote:
Did Deborah Foreman just lick her lips while looking at me during dinner?
in your dreams, val! aTomik wins! ha-ha [Cool]
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol!! lets not get this wrong here........Muffle-upagus says meh meh.......on Dolls........but I love Poltergeist!! [Smile]
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whoops! duly noted, muffy hehe. [Wink]
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Muffy Tepperman:
lol!! lets not get this wrong here........Muffle-upagus says meh meh.......on Dolls........but I love Poltergeist!! [Smile]

I thought the same thing as Ronnie!
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dooughhh.....computer virus on Thursday (March 31), so missed out....sorry I missed you guys....probably not much fun without me, but I'm sure yas managed! Maybe it was an April Fools Virus? Didn't get my computer back until Monday....who does this anyway....little nerdy buggers with nothing better to do.....
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home