iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » a movie nobody can figure out for me...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: a movie nobody can figure out for me...
meedamarie
Rewind Curious
Member # 7787

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for meedamarie   Email meedamarie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need help with the name of a movie. It's from the late 80's or early 90's, and it's a cartoon. I remember very little...

It all takes place in space somewhere, and I remember there was a main character, a girl named Andromeda. There was something about a black hole sucking up everything, and the point was everyone thought the black hole was going to suck up the rest of the universe. I remember something else about a horse (possibly magical... this was a cartoon of course). I don't remember if this horse was a main part of the movie, but I remember it.

Anyone have anything for me?? I was so little when I saw this, that I barely remember anything. But I'm certain about that little girl's name- Andromeda. Please help!!! [Confused]

Posts: 2 | From: milwaukee, wi | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philblankenship
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 7563

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for philblankenship   Author's Homepage   Email philblankenship   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never seen it but there's a Japanese animated movie called Sen-nen joô (aka Queen Millenia) from 1982 with a lead character named Andromeda.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084564/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9AH8bFs-as

Some elements in your description also remind me of the feature length Rainbow Brite and the Star Stealer.

Posts: 30 | From: hollywood | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meedamarie
Rewind Curious
Member # 7787

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for meedamarie   Email meedamarie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Rainbow Brite and the Star Stealer, I know that's not it. But that is another favorite of mine. I looked at the Japanese title, but that's not it either. It was all American...

Any more ideas? This has been on my mind for EVER!!

Posts: 2 | From: milwaukee, wi | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home