iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » WildCats

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WildCats
J2ME
Rewind Jedi
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody remember this Goldie Hawn flick from the mid 80s.

Trailer

Wildcats Rap

Posts: 1244 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Love love love this film. 'it's the sport of kings....better than diamond rings....FOOTBALL'.
Posts: 974 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

35 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"be in the five and field minutes"

[Big Grin]

love this movie.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 35  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

100 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saw this in the theaters when it first came out. Very good movie. Was on cable recently.
Posts: 3611 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 100  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

19 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great flick....was this the beginning of the Woody Harrelson and Wesley Snipes team?

Goldie Hawn was fantastic and I've always been a Robyn Lively fan. But my favorite character was Bird.

And that Finch guy had his moments.

Riggghhhttt!

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 19  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

19 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh and let's not forget "Football Rap" by LL Cool J.
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 19  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tanner
Rewind Curious
Member # 7780

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Tanner   Author's Homepage   Email Tanner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Check his jock! Check his jock!!!!"

::Coach Darwell gets punched by Finch:: "No charge."

That movie is just awesome. There are sooo many actors in that movie that went on to great careers- Woody Harrelson, Wesley Snipes, LL Cool J... wow, such a great movie!

"Would you like some peanut brittle?"

"Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Posts: 9 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Feb 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

19 Updates!

Member Rated:
I just realized Earth Angel's comment was the rap.....FOOTBALL!

The racketball match was classic stuff.

Valley

Member # 1322

19 Updates!

Member Rated:
"I mean he could say....No, Babes."

Wait a second, did those cheerleaders just call me 'Ugly'?

"You Ugly"

Blake
Ace Rewinder
Member # 75

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Blake   Author's Homepage   Email Blake   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i forgot all about this movie i used to love it i would watch that rap over and over again
Posts: 430 | From: UK | Registered: Jan 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Watch your favorite 80s movies for FREE and you'll be supporting this site! There's no catch! Please just click and sign up.
Amazon want you to try their service for 30 days and will donate to us every time someone does. Thank you for supporting us!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home