iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » I need help figuring out the name of a movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I need help figuring out the name of a movie
poolpig17
Rewind Curious
Member # 7777

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for poolpig17   Email poolpig17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering if anyone can help me figure out the name of a movie that was either in the 70's or 80's.

For the most part the movie took place at this gas station pretty much in the middle of nowhere. The lady that ran the station had the ability to take away illness from other people by touching them. In doing so she would cure them but she would take on their illness. One other thing I remember was that she had a jar with a two headed snake in it.

Posts: 2 | From: New Mexico | Registered: Feb 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnson's underpants
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 7680

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Johnson's underpants   Author's Homepage   Email Johnson's underpants   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Resurrection?
Posts: 28 | From: Charlotte, NC | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tanner
Rewind Curious
Member # 7780

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Tanner   Author's Homepage   Email Tanner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you have any other details that you can give?
Posts: 9 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Feb 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Antwuan
Senior Rewinder
Member # 7763

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Antwuan   Email Antwuan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Resurrection".

Someone on a website that I use helped me with the name of it.

Its "Resurrection".

Posts: 67 | From: Decatur,GA | Registered: Feb 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home